~EPISODE TWELVE-PART ONE~

"Wake up, wake up." Ilyas jumps on Chip and Max's bed, waking the two and Holly up. "Ilyas, fuck off man before I push you off the bed." Holly scoffs. "Wake up." Ilyas smiles, jumping on the bed again.

"I told you, now go away!" Holly shouts pushing Ilyas off the bed. "Fuck." Ilyas rubs his leg as he fell on the floor. "You deserved that." Max points at him.

"They need to shut this fucking chicken up." Holly yawns, walking into the kitchen wearing Chip's jumper from yesterday. "Here, I made you a coffee." Grace passes Holly a mug. "Thank you." Holly says.

"I'll be back." Holly puts the mug on the counter, before running upstairs. "Is she okay?" Ilyas asks, watching his friend run away. "I don't know." Grace shrugs. "It's Holly, we never know what to expect really." Kate shrugs.

"Are you alright?" Chip walks upstairs seeing his girlfriend brush her teeth. "Mhm." She nods. "Do you wanna shower with me?" Chip asks Holly, making her eyes open wide. "Mhm." The brunette nods her head.

"Where are you going?" Chip asks Holly as she goes downstairs. "I'll be back!" She shouts, spitting the toothpaste in her hand. "That was disgusting." Grace tells Holly. "I know." Holly shakes her head.

"Now where are you going?" Grace asks Holly as she walks back upstairs. "Shower." Is all Holly says. "But Chi... oh you saucy girl." Grace gasps. "Ready." Holly smiles, holding up a towel and fresh clothes.

"You were seven minutes." Chip complains, looking down at his fake watch. "Shut up, I had to find clothes." Holly tells him. "Well, after you milady." He steps to the side. "Thank you, good sir." Holly pretends to curtesy.

Holly's POV:

"Is that sick on your shirt?" Josh stops me from walking into the bathroom. "No." I shake my head. "We're you sick again?" He looks down into my eyes. "Yes, I was. But, it's not that big of a deal." I shrug.

"Babe, you were sick it's a big deal." He puts his hands on my face. "Josh, I'm fine. I promise it was just a bad smell." I shrug. "Okay." He slits his eyes, looking at me. "I'm telling the truth." I put my hands up in surrender.

"I believe you, but something fishy's going on with you." He points to me. "One, it's rude to point." I push his hand down. "And did you just call me fishy?" I cross my arms. "I did not say you were fishy." Josh shakes his head.

"I know, I'm only messing with you." I laugh. "Hurry up and get in that room." Josh looks at the ceiling. "By the way, nothing is happening. We're showering and that's it." I point at my boyfriend as I walk into the room. "Okay." He nods, shutting the door.

Third Person POV:

"Only nine housemates, the vibe is weird." Chip sighs, as Ilyas and Holly sit outside with him. "The house is so empty." Ilyas agrees. "There's so many of us, but it's so lonely at the same time." Holly nods.

"Do you know what it reminds me of?" Chip leans back. "What?" Ilyas and Holly ask. "You know when you shave your pubes, and something just feels off." The twenty-eight-year-old looks between the two. "I know what you're talking about, but yeah." Ilyas nods.

"It's like you lost your family." Chip says, making his girlfriend and Ilyas laugh. "Like they've been there for months, right? And then you just take the clipper and you're just like, goodbye." The man explains.

"Especially, your pubes. Your pubes have been there for like, ages." Ilyas smiles. "Exactly." Chip nods. "How the fuck would you know?" Holly looks at the youngest there. "I have my sources." Ilyas winks.

"And when I shave them, it'll be like when we lost Harry and Liv." Chip itches his cheek. "Yeah." Ilyas laughs. "No, because I like them. Your pubes? I don't like them." Holly shakes her head. "Don't lie, you love them." Chip looks at her. "No, no I don't." She shakes her head, walking into the house.