~EPISODE FOURTEEN ~ PART ONE~

"My bro Chip, and my girl Holly, it's the final day." Max high-fives Chip. "Not your girl." Holly laughs, shaking her head. "It's the end brother." Chip stretches. "It's the end, but do you know what you need to do, yeah," Max says. "What?" The couple asks. "This is the final day, you have to cause havoc, on a gang ting, bro." The youngest tells the two.

"Yeah, you said to be fair I want to see you on your best form today." Chip tightens his hold on Holly as he yawns. "Alright, today is different gravy, but you know what I'm saying though? I can't lie, I remember the first day I came into the gaff, you know." Max smiles. "Yeah, so do I," Holly grumbles, lying her head on Chip's chest.

"When I saw you I thought you were the nittiest don." Chip jokes. "When I saw you, I said you were the mediest yute I've ever seen in my life. I think how do people watch his content." Max says, making Chip laugh. "Because he is fit," Holly states. "That I am." Chip nods, pointing at his girlfriend. "To be fair, we're going to miss each other, bro," Max says.

"We are going to miss each other." Chip agrees. "I'm not going to miss no one." Holly shakes her head. "That's rude." Chip scoffs. "Josh, have you forgotten we live with each other?" I look at him. "Oh shit yeah." He itches his head. "Dumb fuck, bruv." Holly laughs.

"I never knew yeah, that I could live without my phone for fourteen days," Max says. "That says a lot about you." Holly looks at him. "Honest to god," Max adds. "Because at home, I'm on my phone, twenty-four-seven," Max explains. "You need to go and touch some grass." Holly sighs. "Yeah, now you just did two weeks without it," Chip says, half awake.

"And now we did it." Max nods. "Two weeks without our phones," Ilyas mutters from his bed. "Yeah, but now we're going to get out of this house and go straight back to our phones every day," Chip says. "I don't know who you're including in we, but I'm not. I'm rarely ever on my phone." Holly sighs. "Yeah, but we deserve it." Max nods. "Erm, I'm not sure about you," Holly says to Max.

"I can't wait to check my emails." Chip yawns, laughing. "Yeah, chill out Olivia." Max shakes his head. "Shut it Liv," Chip says. "No, because I do need to check my emails." Holly itches her head, making the boys laugh. "See, I told you this girl was booky bro, she goes to Cex brothers, emo brothers, drinks monster red bull, and the first thing you're gonna check when you get your phone checks your emails." Max lists off.

"Calm down, no one's dissing you for waiting for a girl for hours." Holly smiles to herself. "Can't wait to play FIFA," Ilyas says. "What on, ps?" Max asks the man. "Yeah." Ilyas nods. "Yeah send me your psn, and you'll get smoked, bro," Max tells him. "No, I don't want to chat with you after this," Ilyas says. "Okay, fairs." The youngest nods. "I think fourteen days in a year is enough Max," Ilyas tells him.

"I can't lie I'm stealing hella clothes today, you know." Max nods, looking at Billy's coat. "Walahi, that jacket getting finessed. You see umm, fucking, Billy's jacket?" Max turns to the eldest man. "Yeah." Chip nods. "Walahi I'm finessing it," Max told him. "I don't need to steal anything," Holly says. "Yeah, because you steal all my shit when we get home." Chip scoffs.

"It's better when there your clothes." Holly shrugs, folding her arms. "I need a tea." Holly looks up at her boyfriend after she wakes up again. "You keep falling asleep, are you okay?" Chip asks her. "Yeah, just didn't get much sleep last night, I woke up and couldn't get back to sleep," Holly tells him. "I can't lie though, one thing, Walahi bro. I can't lie the realist yeah, you are one meedy don when you wake up." Max looks at Chip.

"Your lips dry, your eyes puffy, you already smile and you can't see your eyes. But, man's gonna miss that though, init." Max lists off, making the man lick his lips. "Don't, do that in my ear." Holly pushes his face away. "Do I actually look that clapped when I wake up?" Chip asks Max. "You've got the most deadest content, I don't know why people watch your ting. You're jarring, yute." Max carries on violating him.