~EPISODE NINE-PART TWO~

"That was so intense." Kate says, taking her coat off. "Red team we have to clean." She says. "Yeah no." Holly shakes her head. "I don't mind that." Destini shakes her head.

"Yeah, I don't mind cleaning, it's fine." The blonde agrees. "Cooking though, I don't wanna cook." Kate shakes her head, hanging her coat on the bed. "Actually, are they bad a cooking?" Kate asks.

"I don't care, but I'd rather be cooking." Holly shrugs, going to her bed. "You need to help us." Destini turns to the girl.

"Nah, I'll tidy my corner up. That will be me done for the day." Holly smiles, putting her thumbs up. "Girl, you are so lazy." Liv laughs, shaking her head. "I know, it's a problem." Holly nods.

"I reckon you don't get your luxury items back in... yeah if you press it." Chip says, walking into the bedroom. "I genuinely don't know, I feel like it's a good thing and a bad thing." Ilyas says. "I think it will fuck you up if you press it." Harry nods.

"Who's is this green hoodie?" Chip asks. "That's Rachel's." Holly yawns, getting out of her bed. "What the fuck, where have you just come from?" Ilyas walks more into the room, to look at the woman.

"Erm, my bed." Holly answers unsurely, pointing to it. "Have you been sleeping this whole time?" Chip wonders. "No." She scoffs shaking her head. "Not the whole time." She smiles. "You are so fucking lazy. I swear to god." Ilyas wines.

"Bruv, calm down. Cleaning isn't my thing okay." Holly tells him. "You are such a bull-shitter, honestly." Chip shakes his head, pointing at her accusingly. "How?" She asks, throwing her hands up. "You tidy up all the time." He scoffs.

"Right, now that's bec... You know I can't even think of an argument for that." Holly sighs. "She cleans?" Harry asks Chip. "Yes, she cooks, cleans, and makes her own drinks. She's good at cleaning and cooking tho." Chip lists.

"Right, so why aren't you helping clean now?" Ilyas asks. "Because, Ilyas, cleaning is a one-woman job." Holly nods. "You can't be serious." He scoffs, shaking his head. "Your right, I'm not serious, I'm Holly." She smiles sarcastically. "Ha Ha, so fucking funny." He laughed sardonically.

"Nah, it's because I like to clean on my own. I know where I put stuff, I don't like people getting in my way, and I have to be in the right mood to clean." Holly shrugs.

"It's true, she slaps me up the head, when I get in the way of her cleaning." Chip nods. "Don't get in my way, and I wouldn't have to." She laughs, taking the sheets off her bed.

"Going back to the red button, I want to know what will happen." Harry explains. "Yeah, same." Ilyas smiles. "It's the not knowing." Harry says.

"Someone said we might get evicted if you do it." Ilyas tells him. "Might press it then." Harry laughs. "No, you won't." Holly scoffs.

"Last time I cleaned was like two thousand and eight." Chip says, to Holly and Liv. "Is that funny?" He asks Liv, as she starts laughing.

"Did you work too hard to get here Chip? Is that what it is?" She asks walking out of the room. "I did work hard to get here." The man nods.

"Chip, come on get your lazy ass up, and let's do this. You to Holls." Ilyas says, walking through the room. "Nah, look at me, I'm moving." Chip tells him, making his bed. "I can't be arsed." Holly pretends to cry. "Just do it, girl." Chip turns to look at her.

"Help me up then." She holds her hands out. "Are you kidding me? You always make me pull you up, no one else." Chip scoffs, helping her. "Just, quit complaining and make your bed." Holly shakes her head, pointing to the mess.

"Me stop complaining? How about you stop complaining." Chip says, grabbing his pillow and hitting her. "Oh, your dead." She shakes her head, taking her one, and hits Chip in the face with it.