~EPISODE THIRTEEN - PART ONE~

"We have to hear that chicken one more time." Ilyas groans as he opens his eyes. "Thank fucking god, one more morning of listening to that, I would have died." Holly stretches, beside Chip.

"This is my sister, she is the number three great prostitute in the whole of Kazakhstan. It's nice." Chip randomly says,  making Max and Holly turn to each other. "Huh?" Max asks very confused. "Shut the fuck up." Holly grabs a pillow and throws it on his face.

"Is Billy still in the shower?" Chip asks Ilyas. "Of course, he is," Ilyas replies. "He's taking the piss bro, he's doing it again." Chip sighs. "I can't wait to see my mum tomorrow," Max speaks up. "Same." Ilyas nods. "I miss my mum, I miss my family." Max lists off. "Same." Ilyas sits up. "I love you, Yaya, I love you Aba." Max turns to the camera.

"I can't wait for Holly to see her brother." Ilyas points at the girl who's snuggled up to Chip's side. "No don't, because you will actually make me cry." Holly shakes her head. "I think you'll have a steak waiting for you, made by Charli of course." Ilyas looks at the brunette. "Oh if she's made me a steak, I'm running away into the sunset with her and Harry and Josh will be left lonely." She laughs.

"Josh, make me tea, please." Holly smiles at her boyfriend as he walks past her. "No." He shakes his head. "Josh! Make me a tea, and I will get you in mine and Anna's podcast." She shouts. "That's actually a good deal, should I make her a tea." Chip stops in the middle of the living room and stares into a random space. "Yeah, I should." He nods, walking to the kitchen.

"Come on, out of bed." Grace walks over to Holly, who's still in bed. "No, five more minutes." The brunette groans, pulling the duvet over her head. "You said that half an hour ago." The tiktoker laughs, pulling the cover off her friend. "Grace, I'm going to get Josh and Freezer to fire you." Holly stretches, sitting up. "There we go, that beautiful face." Grace smiles, patting the older girl's face.

"I think they've left it too late to do an eating challenge, you know," Grace says, drinking her coffee. "Even if they would, I'm not doing it. I was sick the other day over Max and Niko dunking chocolate bread in milk." Holly shakes her head walking into the kitchen and getting cheers. "And she's finally out of bed." Ilyas claps his hands together. "What's the time?" Holly yawns, itching her head.

"We don't know." Billy shrugs. "Oh yeah," Holly mutters, walking over to her boyfriend. "Here you go, my love." The man hands the girl the tea she asked him to make her. "Thank you, handsome." She kisses his cheek before moving to sit in the chair next to Grace. "I feel like it would be a bit rogue to do it." Grace shrugs. "They are rogue people." Ilyas nods.

"I wouldn't put it past footasylum," Chip says, walking to the smaller table in the kitchen. "Do you think you could even eat the stuff though?" Grace asks. "No." Holly scoffs. "I couldn't even eat... Well, I'm not doing it anyway if we did, but." Grace agrees with the YouTuber. "They probably won't do it, because you told them," Billy says. "Huh?" Grace turns to him.

"Because you told them you can't do it, I don't think they will do it," Billy tells her. "Destini, you can eat like cockroaches and shit. That's what it is." Chip tells the girl as she walks to the table. "I can't I can't." Billy shakes his head. "You won't?" Grace asks. "Pussy." Holly laughs. "Definitely not." Billy looks at Grace before turning to the girl next to her.

"You can't say anything, because you're not doing it if we do it." Billy points at her. "Yeah, because I was sick the other day." Holly smiles. "I think it's different when it's in front of you. Like you can say you can, then when it's in front of you you're like ew." Grace explains. "Yeah, Lillian thought she was going to smash that eating challenge and she just fucked it. The poor girl was sick, she hated it. Luckily Mr TV was there and helped her, they're so cute." Holly sighs.