~EPISODE FOURTEEN ~ PART TWO~

"Billy you're up next."

"Good luck Bill." Holly pats the boy's shoulder as he walks to the front of the room. "I'm getting hot." Destini sighs, moving her jumper around.

"Billy, who are you going to steal points from?"

"I'm sorry, but I'm gonna have to go for Holly, man." Billy sighs. "Take how many points you want, I will still get them all back." The girl shrugs.

"My Geography is shit." Holly leans forward when Billy has to choose a subject between History or Geography. "I wish they asked me this." Max scoffs. "I'm kinda good at both but let me go for..." Billy trails off trying to think. "Go with your gut bro," Chip tells him. "Let me go for geography." Billy nods, watching how he needs to say stiff about London Boroughs.

"Billy, you have fifteen seconds to decide how many answers you can list in thirty seconds."

"Let me just go for five." He tells Sugarlips.

"Billy, your time starts now."

"Brent, Lambeth, Haringey, Suffolk, erm, Actim. Erm..." Billy whistles trying to think of something. "Is Hackney a Borough? I guess it is." Billy says, making Holly throw her head back. "He's got five." Chip turns to the woman. "I'm aware of that." She sarcastically nods. "Erm, yeah I think I've named five." Billy nods watching the lights turn green.

"Fair play." Holly stands up and high-fives him. "I'm not even from London as well, I'll take that, I'll take that." Billy smiles, sitting down. "Well done," Destini tells him. "Thank you, I don't think you meant that though Destini." The boy turns to look at her. "I did because you are not even from London and you did it." She shrugs.

"Chip, you're next."

"Good luck." Holly pats his shoulder. "I don't need luck." He smiles and winks at her as he walks to the front.

"Chip, who are you going to steal points from?"

"Billy's first now, that hurts my ego a little bit," Holly says. "Well, Billy's already been and Destini still hasn't gone, so I have to go for Destini," Chip says making Holly smile. "But Holly hasn't gone either." Destini points to the brunette. Chip just looks towards Holly who smiles at him. "No, she's bribed him with something," Grace says. "No, I haven't." Holly laughs, looking towards the blonde.

"Fuck, I'm not good with either of those." Chip puts his hand on his forehead when Celebrity and History come on the screen. "How your girlfriend is obsessed with Celebrities, does she not tell you anything about that?" Ilyas wonders. "Does she fuck, it bores me." The oldest laughs. "That's just rude." Holly scoffs. "What's your gut saying?" Ilyas asks. "Celebrity." Chip sighs.

"Ahh, fuck." Chip shakes his head when the screen switches to tv presenters. "Josh, you know this one," Holly tells him. "I mean, I'll try my best." He shrugs.

"Chip, you have fifteen seconds to decide how many answers you can list in thirty seconds."

"Erm, I actually don't know." He leans forward on his chair and looks at the floor. "Oh, mate I'm gonna go for, five." He tells Sugarlips. "That's the safest option," Holly says.