59.

felix kept knocking on their bedroom door, he'd been doing it continuously for the last twenty minutes, "go open it" minho groaned, pushing jisung away from him.

the brunette rolled his eyes and got out of bed, unlocking the door for felix, who was dressed in shorts and a top with a picnic basket in his hand.

"we're going to the beach!" he blonde smiled, "come on get ready"

jisung groaned, "it's so early.." he went back to the bed, throwing himself on top of it, "go back to sleep"

"noo, me and binnie planned a whole day out" felix placed the basket down and pulled jisung out of bed, "sungie please"

"ughh..how are we even going to get there?" jisung was now sat on the floor.

"minho can drive us" he said as he grabbed a pillow, "or binnie can" the blonde began to hit his brother with the pillow to wake him up, "wake up!" he yelled.

minho screamed and bought his hands up to his face, "fuck off felix!" he tried to push his younger brother away from him. "i'm not driving you anywhere if you keep hitting me"

felix stopped, "fine fine just get up!" he pulled the blanket away from minho, "we need to pick binnie up too, hurry up"

~

minho was the last one down, he'd taken forever to get ready and when felix complained about it, minho replied with, "you can't rush perfection lix" while dramatically flicking his hair.

jisung cringed and hit him playfully, "you're so weird" him and felix both laughed.

they picked up the things they needed for the beach and packed it into the back of the car, "who's car is this ji?" felix asked as he got in and shut the door.

"oh it's mine" jisung got into the passenger seat and put his belt on, "i just don't drive it"

minhos eyes widened, "this is yours?" he asked, "why don't you use it? it's so nice.."

jisung shrugged, "driving isn't for me" he said as he figured out how to connect his phone with the cars bluetooth, "any song suggestions?"

minho started the car and began driving to changbin's house, it took them fifteen minutes longer than it should've because felix was terrible at giving directions.

"what took you so long?" changbin asked as he put his seatbelt on.

"i might've messed up the directions a little.." felix laughed awkwardly as changbin rolled his eyes.

the rest of the journey wasn't too bad, minho was a great driver and everyone was enjoying the music jisung played. half way there, felix had fallen asleep as he'd gotten up really early to prepare snacks for the trip, changbin had also fallen asleep, his head resting on his boyfriends shoulder.

jisung turned around and smiled when he saw the two fast asleep, "they're so cute together" he said, lowering the volume of the music.

"yeah they are.." minho was focused on the road, "how far are we?"

the brunette checked the navigation app to
see how much longer it would take them, "we're twenty minutes away i think..so no too far"

minho nodded and hummed, he looked in the mirror to check if his brother and changbin were still asleep and then took one hand off the steering wheel. he reached out and placed that hand on jisungs thigh, gripping it firmly.

jisung blushed, "w-what are you doing..focus on the road" he hit minhos hand but the boy just moved it further up his thigh.

"relax love, they're asleep..and i can focus on two things at once" minho smirked.

jisung bit on his lip slightly as he watched minho carefully, he looked attractive even while doing such a mundane task.

"you're staring hannie" the boy said, tightening his grip on his thigh.

the brunettes breath hitched, "focus on the road minho"

~

road trip to the beach !!

also minho trying to be sneaky with his hand 📸