64.

jisung groaned as minho kissed him again, biting his lip as he did, he whined softly as minho broke away from him. minho caressed his cheek gently before moving his hand to jisungs neck and grabbing his hair, pulling his head back slightly.

"ah.." jisung shut his eyes, it hurt but he liked it.

"shh" minho said softly as he pressed his lips against the boys neck, leaving little kisses and bites all over it.

jisungs hands travelled up to minhos hair, he ruffled it as he tilted his own head backwards, "please.."

minho moved his lips away, "you're in no position to be asking for anything love" he pulled on jisungs hair slightly, "are you?"

jisung let out a deep breath, he remembered what minho had said earlier and kneeled down on the floor, he looked up at his boyfriend and smirked, "please?"

the boy was shocked, he didn't think jisung would physically get on he knees, "fucking hell jisung" minho looked down at him, "fuck"

he placed his hand on jisungs cheek, "up" minho pushed the brunette onto the bed as soon as he stood up. jisung stumbled backwards and grabbed minhos shoulders to steady himself.

minho unzipped his jeans as jisung tried his best to take off his shirt, the brunette moaned as minho deepened their kiss and ran his fingers across his chest, "so pretty" he said before kissing jisung again.

he placed his hand on the boys thigh and moved his legs apart, minho kissed jisungs neck to distract him from the pain and then broke the kiss after a few moments.

"ah" jisung gasped as minho wrapped one of his hands around his neck, "fuck, m-min"

he used his other hand to hold down jisungs wrists, "are you sorry?"

jisung nodded, "yes, i'm s-sorry" his lips parted as minho tightened his grip slightly, "i'm so sorry, oh f-fuck"

~

"i hope i didn't hurt you" minho said as he gently kissed jisungs wrists, "i love you ji"

the brunette smiled, "you didn't, and i love you too" he kissed minhos forehead, "i'm so sorry min.."

"i'm sorry too..i should've just told you i was texting lix" the boy said, lips hovering over jisung's collarbone, "i just wanted to do something nice for you.."

"well, you're being very nice right now" he laughed as minho left gentle kisses along his neck, "a lot nicer than you were half an hour ago"

"don't act like you didn't like it" minho smirked, "you literally got on your kne-"

"shut up!" jisung covered his face with his hands, "don't ever bring that up again"

minho laughed and hugged him, "you're the best thing that's ever happened to me" he whispered as he placed his head on the boys shoulder. "mhm i love you so much"

jisung blushed slightly, "stop being so nice, trying to act like you didn't just make me scream"

minho rolled his eyes, "you know min, we should fight more often"

"what? no that's stupid, i don't ever want to fight again" minho lifted his head up from his shoulder. "why would we fight more?"

"so we can make up like that every time" jisung winked, "it was a very good apology"

minho scoffed, "shut up hannie.." he rested his head on the brunettes shoulder again, shutting his eyes.

the boy smiled and softly kissed minhos head, "should we sleep now?"

"mhm" he nodded.

~

sorry for updating late !

so sorry if this chap feels messy but i'm
planning a whole lot of cute ones so stay tuned ! <3