73.

jisung got out of the car and frowned, he really didn't want to go back to school, "do i have to?"

"yes jisung..stop complaining it's you're final year" his mom patted his shoulder, "you'll see us at christmas"

"whatever.." he picked up his bag and walked towards the front gate of the school, trying to catch up with felix and minho.

"excited?" the blonde asked.

"nope" he shook his head as minho held onto his hand.

"it's okay, you'll get through it..all three of us will" minho reassured him with a smile, "just think about it, this time next year we'll have our own place.."

a smile crept onto jisungs face, "yeah.."

hopefully this year would go well.

~

"fucking finally!" jisung yelled as the threw his blazer onto the ground, "ughh"

"i can't wait to go home" felix rolled his eyes.

minho laughed at his boyfriend and his brother who'd just finished their final exam. the academic year had gone way faster than any of them had expected it to.

it had gone quite well, except from the small fights minho and jisung got into to, most of them were over how much time jisung spent with minho and how it was affecting his grades.

other than their arguments, minhos teaching experience went well too. most of the students were really nice to him, especially since they thought he was pretty and he'd saved up quite a bit of money through his pay.

he'd already found a couple of apartments in the main city that both him and jisung liked.

felix was excited about finishing his exams too, changbin had worked the entire time he was at school and bought them a place in the city too, he'd surprised him with it a couple of weeks ago when he went to visit over the weekend.

felix and minhos parents had stopped trying to contact them about half way through the year, they couldn't really do much anymore especially since jisungs parents had filed a restraining order against the couple to make sure they stayed away from the two brothers.

they both cried so much on the day they found out about it, they'd never been happier.

"let's go pack our stuff sung, i want to leave as soon as we can" the blonde said.

"mhm me too..i'm so glad we don't ever have to come back again" jisung smiled, "let's go"

they headed for their rooms to pack up their things, the school year was over.

~

a couple of weeks later, minho and jisung had finally decided on a penthouse in seoul. it wasn't too far from felix and changbin's place and it was absolutely beautiful. it took ages for jisung to convince minho to let his parents pay for half of the apartment, but he agreed after jisungs mom insisted.

they'd moved in and set up the entire place by themselves, jisung even help minho build their bed.

"everything happened so fast.." minho said as he sat down next to jisung, resting his head on the boys lap.

"mhm" he played with minhos hair, "it's going so well though, and i'm really happy min"

he smiled, "me too sungie..i'm glad it worked out for us in the end"

jisung leaned down and kissed him gently, "i love you so much"

"i love you too hannie" he sat up, "so i was thinking, when should we go get that cat you promised me?"

the brunette laughed, of course minho would ask that, "we can go right now my love, grab the keys"

minhos face lit up, "fuck yeah!" he grabbed the car keys from the counter and ran to get his shoes on, jisung laughed and followed behind him.

"i've already thought of names" the grey haired boy ran into the elevator, "oh i hope they have a grey cat.."

"names? meaning you want more than one?" jisung asked,

"duh..we're getting at least three" he started the car.

"three??" jisung was started to regret saying they could get as many cats as minho wanted.

they ended up coming home with one kitten, a small ginger cat named 'soonie'. minho wanted a grey one but instantly fell in love with soonie as soon as he saw the cat.

jisung had to drive them home as minho was preoccupied playing with the kitten.

"oh you're so cute" he kissed the kittens nose, "you are the cutest thing i've ever seen"

the brunette rolled his eyes as he opened the door to their apartment, "am i being replaced by a cat?"

"don't disrespect my soonie" minho snapped at him, "awh my baby must be so hungry.." he ruffled the cats fur.

jisung scoffed, "i'm being replaced by a cat"

~

jisung minho and soonie were cuddled up on the sofa watching kiki's delivery service, the kitten had fallen asleep on minhos lap while he stroked the top of its head.

"i'm so happy jisungie.." minho whispered, "you really changed my life..i don't know how i can thank you and your parents for everything.."

"you don't need to thank us min, you changed my life too.." he said softly, caressing minhos cheek, "i'm glad you're mine"

"let's never break up hannie, let's stay like this forever"

"i wasn't planning on breaking up with you min, trust me, i'm always going to be yours" he placed a gentle kiss on minhos lips, "and you're always going to be mine"

"i'm all yours my love.."

end.

~

omg i suck at writing endings i'm so sorry 😭😭

i hope you all enjoyed reading this as much as i enjoyed writing it !! it was truly so fun and it's probably one of my favourites ngl 😭

as for the other book i was planning on writing..i've already planned it all LOLL and um i've written the first chapter too so lmk if you guys actually would want to read it? -> it would be called 'bad habits' or 'bad habit'

once again, thank you all for loving and supporting my writing ilysm <3

i hope the ending was alright i'm so sorry if it wasn't 😭

<3