Fencing Practice

The good news is, I woke up this morning. Bad new is, now I have to go to fencing practice, which was my least favorite part of the day. Because usually I have to go against Bianca, but I woke up late.

While I was walking down there I ran into Wednesday and the two of us decided to walk to fencing together. I loved how all her clothes were black, and everyone's uniforms were white for fencing and blue on a regular day. She stands out, and it's amazing because she doesn't care.

We pushed the doors open. Wednesday didn't take her eyes off what was in front of her. While I couldn't keep my eyes off of her, she was different...

As we walked pasked Xavier removed his mask and couldn't take his eyes off Wednesday. I smiled to myself, because I was the one that became friends with her. Even though she won't admit it, she loves me.

We stopped when Bianca got Rowan on the ground. He groaned as he removed his mask looking up to couch.

"Coach , coach, she tripped me." Rowan whinned and I just rolled my eyes, I was one of his only friends, but he could be annoying sometimes.

"It was a clean strike, Rowan." I said putting my hands on my hips as he turned to see me.

Bianca smiled at me but I looked away quickly, Wednesday noticed as Bianca started talking again, "Maybe if you whined less and practiced more, you wouldn't suck."

I walked over and helped Rowan up as Bianca eyed me. She always hated when I was nice to the people she was mean to. But that's the type of person I am.

"Seriously, Coach, when am I gonna get real competition." I scoffed and rolled my eyes as I walked back to Wednesday about to say something.

"Anyone else want to challenge me?" Bianca asked cutting me off, and again I tried to say something. But was cut off again.

"I do." Wednesday said out of nowhere and I looked at her confused.

"No you don't." I said in a sing-sung voice causing Bianca to laugh before turning back to Wednesday.

"Oh, you must be the psychopath they let in." Bianca said in realization as I rolled my eyes and finally had enough of her crap.

"They started letting psycopaths in when you were accepted here." I said crossing my arms causing Bianca to look shocked and everyone stopped what they were doing.

"Come on Nixi, you don't need to defend this freak." Bianca said causing me to roll my eys as I was about to say something.

"You must be the self-appointed Queen Bee." Wednesday said all with a straight face as Bianca nodded her head, "Interesting thing about bees. Pull out their singers, they drop dead."

A smile grew on my face as my jaw dropped in shock. Bianca just looked confused, and I had to bite my lip to stop myself from laughing.

"Rowan doesn't need you two to come to his defense." Bianca said trying to make a comback but it didn't work, "He's not helpless, he's lazy."

"Are we doing this or not?" Wednesday asked glaring at Bianca.

"Please not." I mumbled as the two just went to different sides of the mat and I rolled my eyes storming towards Ajax.

"I never thought you would say something like that to Bianca, way to go." Ajax congradulated me and I just rolled my eyes.

"Thanks..." I mumbled to him.

And the fight had started with Wednesday getting the first point easily. Then they started again Bianca getting the point easily.

I leaned against Ajax wondering why Wednesday had to do this. Did she really have to stand up to Bianca, usually that's my job.

"That first point was clearly beginner's luck." Bianca smiled and I just rolled my eyes.

"She's really started to get on my nerves." I whispered to Ajax and he nodded his head.

"I can see that." Ajax laughed causing me to smile.

"For the final point, I would like to invoke a military challenge." Wednesday annonced and I hit my hand to my face.

This girl...

"No masks. No tips. Winner draws first blood." Wednesday annonced and of course Bianca agreed being the arragant brat she is.

Wednesday attacked right away. The two of them fighting back and forth. And I actully believed in Wednesday for a second but then it happened. Bianca drew first blood.

Wednesday looked shocked as she whipped the blood from her forehead. My jaw dropped as Bianca shot me a quick glance and I just rolled my eyes walking out of the room.

I made my way to my dorm room when I was stopped by someone. I turned around to see Bianca but I just turned around and kept walking.

"Where are you going? Why do you care about that freak so much?" Bianca asked and I just continued to roll my eyes as I started walking faster, "Come on can we just talk?"

"Nope, I would perfer if you just leave me alone forever, and never talk to me again." I replied looking forwards as I got to my dorm and slammed the door in her face before callapsing on my bed.