The Rave'N

Once I walked out of my room, I made my way towards the Rave'N

Once I walked out of my room, I made my way towards the Rave'N. And on my way out I meet up with Xavier, and when he turned around he had a bright smile on his face.

"Wednesday missed out." He smiled as he walked towards me, "You look amazing."

"You really think?" I asked as I looked down at the ground, "I don't feel like I do."

"Trust me, your going to be turning heads." Xavier replied as he held his arm out for me and I linked my arm to his as we started to walk inside.

Once we walked inside my eyes widened as I looked around, "This is amazing..."

Xavier laughed as we spotted Ajax, and his date. Enid wouldn't go near him, because apperently he bailed on their date. But Xaiver told me how he found Ajax stonned in the bathroom.

So, I know what really happened. And I know Ajax wanted to ask Enid to the Rave'N.

"Nixi, I thought you were coming with Wednesday?" Ajax asked as me and Xavier glared at him.

"That changed..." I said as I saw Wednesday walk in with Tyler, she looked amazing, "...last minute..."

My smile dropped to a frown as we made eye contact. She quickly looked away, as I continued to stare at her. And to think, we were suppose to be here together...

"Does your mood have to do with a certain pig-tailed goth girl?" Bianca asked as she walked up to me, Xavier had walked away to get us drinks, "Your here, with Xavier... turn that frown upside down and have some fun."

I sighed before looking up at her, "Your right."

I stood up and forced a smile on my face as Bianca stood up as well, "So no more talking about Wednesday Addams?"

"No more." I pointed at her as I started walking away to find Xavier, and Bianca laughed.

"Are you spiked?" She asked.

"I sure hope not." I replied as I approuched Xavier and grabbed his hand, "Come."

"Where are we going?" He laughed.