Goodbyes

Well, after everything that had happened this year. Wednesday had to leave until next semester when she'll be back. And those who couldn't go home just get to stay in their dorms.

Me and Enid never told our mom what happened. So, we're staying here and I couldn't be happier. Except for Wednesday is going to be gone.

"That feel good?" I asked after I finished wrapping Wednesday's arm.

Apperently she took an arrow for Xavier. So, we spent all day, helping each others wounds while Lurk was getting her bags. I might stuff myself in one of her suitcases.

"It feels better." Wednesday said with a sigh as she got off her desk, "Thank you."

I gave her a soft smile before hopping ontop of the desk. I rolled my sleeve up and Wednesday started to clean the cuts. A look of seriousness on her face.

"So..." I mumbled as Wednesday looked up at me with a confused look.

"So what?" She asked.

"Do you think I can visit you?" I asked as Wednesday raised an eyebrow, "You know, get to know your family."

"I don't see why you would want to." Wednesday said as she once again brushed her fingers over the scar on my cheek.

"Because, I want to get to know your family. I would let you meet mine, but I don't think I'll let you." I smiled as Wednesday made eye contact with me.

"Hey you two." Enid smiled as she danced into the room a bright smile on her face, "What you guys up to?"

I looked over Wednesday's shoulder to meet Enid's gaze. Wednesday sighed as she turned around putting her cold gaze back on her face.

"Hoping to have alone time." Wednesday replied as I got up and walked towards the door, "Where are you going?"

"Um...surprise?" I said as a question more then an answer as I turned to face Wednesday and Enid.

"She's going to see Xavier, most likely." Enid added, as she stood side by side to Wednesday.

"Am I that much of an open book?" I smiled before I walked out the door, and made my way to Xavier's dorm.

I am an open book apperently. And Enid was right. But the surprise part wasn't technically a lie. I did have a surprise though.

I opened the door to see Xavier walk out of the bathroom. A towel wrapped around his waste and his hair dripping wet. I turned around as Xavier laughed and quickly changed.

"Did you get it?" I asked as I was still facing the wall.

"Yeah I got it." Xaiver laughed, "You can turn around now."

I did so and rushed over. I grabbed the box from Xavier's hands and opened it quickly. A new phone we got for Wednesday, and I had to put my number in.

"I already put my number in there." Xavier sighed, "Not that she'll care."

"She probably won't." I laughed as I opened the contacts and added my number, "But she'll care if mine's in it."

"Yeah, yeah whatever." Xavier said waving his hand around as I smiled and walked out, him trailing after me.

We got to the stair case where Wednesday was saying her final goodbyes. And I was extremley excited. Xavier was standing to the side of me, making sure I don't start jumping up and down.

"Would you calm down?" Xavier laughed nudging me slightly and Wednesday started walking up the stairs towards us.

"I hear your a free man now." Wednesday said as she made it to the top.

"Yup. All charges dismissed." Xavier replied with a grin, "Listen. When I was in the cell I said a lot of...things. Being your friend should come with a warning label. But I don't know a lot of people who would take an arrow for me. So...Welcome to the 21st century, Addams."

I handed her the black box, tied together with a black ribbon. It was the perfect touch for Wednesday Addams, to say the least.

"Mine and Xavier's numbers are already in there. So, you can call/text your girlfriend whenever you want. Or, you can call/text Xavier telling him how I won't leave you alone." I teased as Xavier chuckled slightly and Wednesday gave me a small smirk.

"You know what a text is right." Xavier teased causing Wednesday to give him a look.

"Goodbye, Xavier." Wednesday replied as he left leaving me and Wednesday alone.

"Your going to be back next semester right?" I asked.

"We'll see." Wednesday answered before stepping closer.

"If your not, you can no that I'll show up at your house. Invited or uninvited." I said giving her a firm look as she rolled her eyes.

"Bye Nixi." Wednesday said before turning away.

"Bye Wednesday." I smiled as she left, "Why do I get the feeling this isn't over?"