Nixi's right

Loud knocking was heard from in my room

Loud knocking was heard from in my room. I knew exactly who was outside my room and I refused to open the door. I was practically locking myself inside my room.

"GO AWAY WEDNESDAY!" I shouted as I tapped my foot rapidly and I started to get impatient.

"Nixi, please can we talk?" Wednesday asked from the other side of the door and I groaned before opening it.

"What?" I asked, "You think you can just magically get on my good side, after you sent my best friend to jail? I don't think so."

I was about to slam the door again, but Wednesday caught it. She pushed it so it flew open and she glared at me, "Listen!"

I was shocked by her sudden anger as I jumped slightly. Sure Wednesday looked scary and she seemed scary. But she was even scarier when she yelled.

"Fine, what do you want?" I scoffed, "You going to have some cops barge in here and arreset me to?"

"You were right!" She shouted as we galred at each other in the door way, "Tyler, he's the Hyde."

"NO SHIT!" I shouted back at her throwing my arms in the air, "Oh my god."

"Just listen, he kissed me and-" Wednesday didn't even finish her sentance before I went full on angry.

"He kissed you?!" I shouted trying to prevent myself from killing both Wednesday and Tyler.

"Yes, but if he hadn't I never would have had the vision. I never would have found out about him being the Hyde. Just come with me and the nighshades to confront him!" Wednedsay begged and I scoffed.

"No Wednesday, screw you." I spat getting ready to close the door but she caught it again.

"Nixi, please." Wednesday was practically begging me.

"No Wednesday." I said before slamming the door and locking it.

Wednesday is seriously going crazy if she thinks I'm going to help her. First she sends Xavier to jail. And then she kissed Tyler, without having a second thought.

The next morning there was another knock on my door. Assuming it was Wednesday I didn't get up and I continued working on homework. But then I heard the knock again, and realized that it was Enid.

I slowly got up and walked towards the door, "What?"

"Wednesday got kicked out." Enid answered as she invited herself in while I was standing in shock.

"She...she did?" I stuttered closing the door and looking at her confused.

"Something about her trying to kill Tyler, because he hurt you?" Enid explained to me but she looked like she was questioning herself.

"Oh..." I said as I sat back down on my bed, looking at Enid confused.

"She said something about Xavier being right. Said that if she left, the prophecy would never come true." Enid explained to me as I put my shoes on and pulled my hair into a ponytail as Enid looked at me confused, "Where are you going?"

"To talk to Wednesday. We left off on the wrong foot." I said rushed as I ran out of my dorm, and I continued to run down the halls until I got to the stairs and saw Bianca and Wednesday actully getting along.

Wednesday was talking to the nightshades. proabably about what happened last night.

"Wednesday!" I shouted as Wednesday turned around and I rushed down the stairs, "You were just going to leave without saying goodbye?"

"I figured you wouldn't want to see me." Wednesday replied as Bianca and Ajax smirked.

"Yeah right." I laughed as I walked over and kissed her, before resting my forehead against hers, "Still not a hugger?"

"Don't push it." Wednesday said glaring at me as I back away.

"I'm so glad I caught you." Mrs. Thornhill said running up to us with a plant and she shot me a quick glare as I returned it.

"Come on." I said as I started to walk away with the nightshades.