Supernatural Misunderstanding:Alternate Ending

Will:Hey,guys!

Everyone:What,Will?!

Will was Offended that they are Already being Mean to him again and He was Only Going to One thing.

Will:I was Only gonna Ask How ya Been the Last 6 Months?

(Y/n):Pretty Chill..Since i'm from the Real world,There Isn't really anything to do.....But i did,Try to Unlock My Horn...No Go.

(M/n):Not how it works.

Natsu:Me and the rest of Fairy tail met another Version of Us called..um....what was It,Again?

(Y/n):It was the Edolas arc,Wasn't it?Where You met the Alternate versions of Yourselves and Found Lisanna as Well as Discovered She was Alive and When you went back home,She Came Back as Well.

Natsu Was Shocked that he knew and Simply Yelled....

Natsu:HOW THE HELL DO YOU KNOW THAT?!

(Y/n) & Everyone Else:I'm/We're/He's From the Real World,Fairy Tail Is An Anime,Remember?

Natsu:.........Oh Right.

Will Suddenly Remembered that as Well and Brought the One Person he forgot To bring....Lisanna.

Lisanna Was About to ask where she was And what Happened but Will Decided to Put All the Knowledge of what Happened so far in her head and with that,She sat down next to her Sister

Izuku:me and the Rest Of Class A just Relaxed In Our Dorms.

Issei:Same for Me and The O.R.C,All we did was Relax.

Everyone told Everyone what they did over the 6 months That they didn't see each other and With that out of the Way,Will tells them what they will be viewing.

Will:Today's Viewing because You'll need to use Your.....Imagination.

Everyone Deadpans at The deity for the Fact that He Actually said That but knowing him,this ain't gonna Be half bad

Will:But For A Better Understanding,We're Watching a Truly Different (Y/n) With a Different life and He ended getting Involved with the Supernatural over His Role-play Self.