Rescue!Titan!Awesome!

Will And Echo Arrive at the Theater as they See everyone inside Having Fun as He looks at them with his neutral Look as they look at the husband and Wife duo to see them having their Clothes ripped to Shreds but not enough to expose anything and Looked like they were a serious fight.

Will takes off a Watch as it disappeared and (Y/n) Was confused on what was happening.

(Y/n):What happened to you,Two?

The two showed why they're beaten up was because they are holding a Comatose Lady.

To say that everyone is Surprised is an understatement,They are Shocked.

(Y/n):Who is That?!

Will sighs and Drops A Shocking Truth Bomb.

Will:According to Bino,My Ex-Fiancé.

Everyone looked at him with a Blank stare until what he just said settled in and....

Everyone:WHAAAAAAAATTTTTTT?!?!?

Iida:YOU HAVE THREE WIVES?!

Will:Technically,Yes and No But She's Not My wife as i said She's My Ex-Fiancé.

Lucas decided to point out the obvious and say....

Lucas:Why is she Unconscious?

Will looked at the girl and His audience before saying....

Will:Well.......

Will and Echo saw her Unconscious but She was Surrounded by People and they all had Weapons.

Will:Not For long,They won't....

Will began To fiddle with the Omnitrix and hope for the best.

Will:Time For Some Alien hero Action,Omnitrix!and i don't care who ya Give me,Just Someone who can stop them.

He slams the Dial and begins the Transformation.

Will looks at himself and saw he Turned into.....Toepick.

Will(Toepick):AW,COME ON!IF YOU'RE GONNA GIVE ME A FREAK SHOW THAN GIVE ME GUTROT.

He Saw the guys Approaching faster and sighed and than,Looked at Echo as he said...

Will:get to her,I'll deal with them.