Kidnap-Uh!I mean,Invinting New Guests

Will:Hey,Guys!I decided before we Go to the Next View,We're Gonna Have Some New People Join Us.

Dr.Stone.

Senku:Woah!

Senku fell onto the ground and Got up groaning but was shocked by what he saw on it.

Senku:Is this......A Carpet?

Senku Got up to look to be sure and Yeah,It was DEFINITELY A Carpet.

Senku:'but that doesn't Make sense,it wouldn't Be Impossible to Make A Carpet in the Stone World But This Looks Just Like One from the Modern and I'm ten billion Percent right that everything wasn't a dream nor That i time Traveled....So what happened?'

??:Aah!

Senku turns to see the Villagers getting a Little weirded out by the rug.

Kohaku:What is this Colored Grass?

Chrome:This Is Something I never heard of!Is this something of Science?

Senku laughs a bit and walks Up to them to explain.

Senku:Well,Sort of and yet it's not.

Kinro:What do you mean?

Senku:It's Called a Carpet.

Ginro:A Carpet?

Senku:Yeah.

Senku explains that a Carpet is a Textile Floor Covering typically consisting of an upper layer of Pile attached to a backing.The pile was traditionally made from Wool but since the 20th century synthetic fibers such as Polypropylene,nylon or  Polyester and have often been used, as these fibers are less expensive than wool. The pile usually consists of twisted tufts that are typically heat-treated to maintain their structure. The term carpet is often used in a similar context to the term rug, but rugs are typically considered to be smaller than a room and not attached to the floor.

Senku stopped as he noticed they all looked like they had steam coming off their heads.

Senku:*Groan*

Gen:Well,that's not surprising and Wait....If There's a Carpet......FRESH COLA,HERE I COME!

He ran out like SuperMan as senku gave his Smile and said.

Senku:It Makes sense,Wherever we are,We're Able to get things that we couldn't anymore.

??:SENKU!

Senku Recognized That Voice and ducked from a Hug as someone fell and another person came.

Senku:Nice to see you,Ya Big oaf.

It was Taiju,Senku's Friend and sometimes Test subject as well as Yuzuriha,the first two who companions of his in the stone world.

Senku:Well,Anyway!Who else is here?

Kill La Kill

Ryuko:Wah!

Ryuko Matoi Has Done A LOT Of Things...Beat The Crap Out of Kids back when She was Only a Little girl,Have Heated Arguments with her Dad,Move to the Dorms where she became A Delinquent,Came Home to see her Dad Dying,came To an Academy to find His Killer,Found A Talking Sailor Uniform that For some Reason,gives her a Powerful but Unconformable outfit and Made A Friend except this wasn't planned.

Ryuko:Where even Are We?

Senketsu:I can't Tell,Ryuko but it Looks Like A Theater.

Ryuko:A.....Theater?

??:OH,RYUKO!

Immediately going to one side and grabbing the speeding girl who is known as Mako Mankanshoku

Ryuko:Hey,Mako.

Mako:So,where are We?!

Ryuko:Wha-?!It's a theater,Mako!

Mako gasps and explains that she never been to one due to the fact that school doesn't have one and even if it did,She's a No-Star.

Satsuki:I see No Point of having a Theater at the School,Ms.Mankanshoku

And there Was Satsuki kiryūin,president of the Honnoji Academy's Student Council and The Person Ryuko wants To beat up or At least,Punch.

Ryuko:What are YOU Doing here?

Satsuki:Like you,I was simply transported.

Senketsu:So who else is here?

Mako:WOAH!Ryuko,Is That what Senketsu Sounds Like

Ryuko Looks Shocked and says a question that she can't believe she's asking.

Ryuko:M-mako,C-can You hear Senketsu?

Mako:Yup!

Satsuki:I can as well.

??:So can i.

The three turn around to see someone but it was someone that made ryuko shocked and Almost at tears.

It was Isshin Matoi,Ryuko's Father.

Ryuko:D-DAD!

Ryuko Ran to her Father and Hugged him,much to his Surprise as he said.

Isshin:Well,this is A surprise,You aren't exactly a Hugger.

Ryuko:Just Shut Up,You ass and let me have this.

BNA:Brand New Animal

Michiru Looked Around after Falling And Saw A lot Of People but some were Weird As Some had Animal features but they weren't beastmen and Others Were STRAIGHT UP MONSTERS!

Michiru:'What the Heck?'

Shirou suddenly fell as well but unlike her,he didn't scream...he just Looked annoyed.

Shirou:*Sigh*So Do you have any idea Why we're here?

Michiru:No but at least,I'm Not Alone.

Now Yours Truly Comes In and Gives the Heartbreaking News To them.

Will:Hey,Wanna Hear A Joke?You Guys are Just Anime Characters,So In other words....YOU'RE NOT REAL!HAHAHA

(An:I have a Weird sense of humor)

New people:Wait............WHAT?!

Everyone else:You'll get Used to him.

(Y/n):But he's Extremely Annoying!

Will:I CAN HEAR YOU!

Everyone(who knows will):WE KNOW!

New People:What......is this?