People Whooping Some Ass

Will Stretched out of bed in nothing but his boxers with echo by his side.

He yawned as he knew it was theater time,so he Snapped his Fingers As Something akin to a Symbiote Crawled out of Out his Body And Attached To his Skin Creating His Suit.

Will:Makes me Wonder Why i don't use the other Unique things with this baby,more often?

He says as he turns his hand into a GodDamn Chainsaw and back but shrugged and kissed echo as he said he was heading to the theater.

Echo:Okay...Come home,Okay?Or at least,Wait for me.

Will said he'll come home and teleports to the theater where he sees everyone asleep.

Will:Awwww.

Not for long,Though as he snaps his Fingers and drenches them In cold as Hell Water causing them to not only wake but freak out.

(Y/n):WHAT'S GOING ON?!

Naegi:Why are We Wet!

...............Yeah,Best to ignore that but! more importantly is After Everyone gotten Dry...

They all glared at Will.

Will:what?What?WHAT?!It was Funny!

The patriarch of the (L/n) family sighed and grabbed his three sons and looked at the deity and said...

(F/n):Look,everyone can yell at you later but play what you're gonna play.

Will nods and plays it.

It shows Goku facing Turles as they both float in the sky.

Goku:Now,it's just down to you and me!

Goku:Uh.....I don't sound like that.

(Y/n) groans and explains to the idiotic Saiyan that it's Called An abridged series.

Turles:Yes....Me and You....Oh,and my five Misfit Minions.

Turles quickly added as the screen showed them.

Goku:But....What about my friends?

Amond:We all had eggnog and Christmas fudge!

Chocolate lovers:Fudge........Yummy.

Goku:Really?

Everyone:NO,GOKU!

Everyone and I Mean,EVERYONE Said it because they all know goku is an Idiot.

Daiz:Nope,Wasted them like figgy pudding.

Goku:YOU NEVER WASTE FIGGY PUDDING!

Figgy pudding lovers:Right!

Goku roared in anger as he then proceeds to attacks the Misfit Minions, knocking all of them out in mere seconds as they fell to the ground.

Everyone:Holy shit.

The next one showed a teenage Wyatt again with Someone Else new beside him but it was important to note that,this new boy had a resemblance to tempest.

Everyone who didn't know:the fuck?

ignoring that,the two were being shot at until they fell and everyone could see who was shooting at them....soldiers.