Funny moments of Natsu

Since Will's Explosion startled them and Woke them all up,They decided to have breakfast and React to something.

After eating,The go to the theater as Will presses the 'randomize' button and hope for the best.

This viewing began by showing Natsu slowly opening his eyes as he looked above him and gasped for his breath a little.

Natsu scratched his head trying to remember when this was but it was all blank.....Until the next part Occured.

Ichiya:Mannnnnn.

Ichiya said as sparkles surrounded him.

Everyone:OH GOD!

Many scream in fright as they see the horrible sight before there eyes with Our Real world Group yelling It's Even Worse in Up-Close as Natsu yells.

Natsu:NOW,I REMEMBER!AND I REALLY WISH I DIDN'T!

Those not from the Real world or World of Fairy tail wonder why Natsu wished that but got an answer.

That answer being....

Natsu:AHHHH!

Natsu screaming in shock as he waves his arms and legs,Around until he accidentally hits his head against Ichiya's.

Zenitsu:That's Gotta hurt.

Tanjiro says he has something in case,it still hurts but natsu says he's fine.

A new clip has Natsu screaming...

Natsu:THAT'S ENOUGH!

He said this as he pointed in front of him.

Natsu:I told you you're mine,you jerk,Lets go!

The Fairy tail members who knew this moment and those from the real world that watch that anime knew who Natsu was Pointing at.

It's confirmed Right as the screen shows That Natsu's pointing at Laxus as he Says

Laxus:Hey...

he casually speaks to the Dragon Slayer and Says...

Laxus:Didn't even notice you.

Most:Laxus!?

A Lot of People shout as Smg3 decided to be the one to ask

Smg3:Why the Hell are you fighting him?!

Laxus looked down and said....

Laxus:I....I used to Cause a bit of trouble back in the day...but it doesn't matter now

Mira just gripped his hand and he gave a small, tiny smile back.

Natsu:Ugh

Natsu is shown to be thinking while standing next to Cana,It looks really painful and hard for him to do so.

(Y/n):Uh Oh!Natsu's Thinking!

This gets a laugh out of people as gajeel asks...

Gajeel(🤣):What the hell is up with your face Salamander!

Gajeel laughs as Natsu Yelled and Questioned.

Natsu(💢)::What the hell is with everyone insulting me,today!?