Voodoo Thriller!

Will:Hey,everyone!this Takes place During the Whole "Warp Dolls" Reality and For those who don't know...In short,It's Basically The real world with Voodoo dolls of You guys.

(Y/n) and (Bf/n) managed to Make the dolls Remote Controlled as They Set up all the Dolls and Turn the TV On to see the Characters as (Bf/n) readies The Controls For the dolls.

(Bf/n):Let's Do this!

The two Play "Thriller" as (Y/n) starts to do the thriller Dance Made by The King Of Pop music.

Akko:Wow....that looks Fun.

Senku:And painful,if done wrong.

And thanks to (Bf/n) on the Controls,the Dolls Followed Suit doing the Dance as Well and how did they're Real Counterparts feel?.....Look at the T.Vs.

Naegi:Okay....

Everybody did exactly that and saw on screen that some of the T.Vs had THEM.

Naegi:Why Am i dancing?!

Michiru:Help!My Body is Moving On My own.

Goku:This....This feels Nice.

Goku:Could We try that later,Will?

Before Will could answer,Almost Everyone Immediately looked at Goku and shouted.

Almost Everyone:NO!

Tanjiro:I don't understand why i'm Doing this but....It's Okay.

Asta:I Could do This All Day!

Natsu:PLEASE STOP!I'M GETTING HUNGRY!

Akko:what kind of spell did i use?!

Subaru:I CAN'T STOP IT!!!!

It even showed (T/n) back as Tatsumi and Akame Both Doing The dance as The Twin of Our Mc Whined while Akame Said nothing and it showed the last few.

Momonga:Thank God,I'm an Undead.

Shinra:this is Easy.

Issei:THIS HURTS SO BAD!!

Everyone looked at The Two pals but they only shrug since they Basically just wanted to Try it and see the Viewing finishing up.

(Y/n) and the dolls spin around as they jump and do the Splits causing the Groins to be injured.

(Y/n):........

(Bf/n):dude.....You okay?

(Y/n) looked at his Friend and took a deep breathe and.....

(Y/n):

It Hurt Like Hell.

Every Male in the theater Covered Their Own Groin as if They Could Feel that as All Of the Girls That Are EXTREMELY Open About How they Feeling towards Our MC...Hug Him and Squeezed him as they ask if he was okay and he explained that it was alternate Reality,it didn't happen here.

Will:Oh yeah....

Will snapped His Fingers and Allow EVERY Guy in the Theater except Himself To feel What the (Y/n) On Screen had just Felt but times 10.

Every guy(Minus Will):

Will looked at the 4th wall and did a Double Take.

Will:What?Don't Act So Surprised!You Guys Already Know I Have a Dark Sense of Humor,Sometimes.