Fiction Leap!

Will Stretches himself out and Still no answer but he's got something to do as he heads to everyone and says...

Will:Get Ready for (Y/n) to do a Quantum Leap Reference.

Those that didn't know:The Heck/Hell/fuck is Quantum Leap?

Will ignored Them and Played the reality.

It showed (Y/n) Teleporting to the Outside of Hope's peak before the tragedy and looks down to see he was wearing Makoto Naegi's Clothes.

This confused everyone as Why was Naegi's clothes on (Y/n)?And HOW was he in their world?!

(Y/n),However,has an answer for them.

(Y/n):*sigh*I basically Entered the body of Makoto in this World and Like Quantum leap,i'll look like him to everyone else.

It quickly changes to Show that (Y/n) May have Done a LOT Of things that Makoto Naegi would Never Do...Like Straight up kissing Sayaka Maizono.

Everyone:SAY WHAT!?

Makoto Blushes to an Extreme Level because Sure,It was (Y/n) but It Was His Body that Kissed her.

Maizono felt a blush appear on her as well after remembering it was Technically Makoto's Body Kissing her but it's Just Not Makoto In control.

But with the real world.....

(Bf/n):Oh,So you're trying to get Naezono to be Canon in that timeline?

(Y/n) looked at his pal and chuckled as he said...

(Y/n):Nope!if i know me and I Do....he's gonna Give Naegi,a harem.

Said Lucky Student Overheard and Passed out after Dealing with the thought of Suddenly having a Harem.

(Y/n) was shown to now be in Izuku's Body,Due to Being in his Casual Clothes and Arguing With Bakugou.

Izuku:I'm Gonna die.

Bakugou:definitely.

(Y/n):No!You're just a Jerk and You Need to lis-

Bakugou:FUCK OFF,DEKU!

(Y/n):Oh,Fuck Off?You Mean Like How you said...

Bakugou:DEKU,DON'T YOU DA-

(Y/n) ignored Him and said what bakugou said to Izuku in ep 1.

(Y/n):Oh yeah.....the suicide baiting.

Tanjiro:Can't he apologize?

Most Of Class 1a Either Laughed or Held in a Laugh as That Does NOT Sound Like Bakugou At All.

(Y/n):You Said And I Quote "Just pray You'll be Born With a quirk in your Next life And Take a Swan dive off the roof of the Building!"

The rest of 1A Was Shocked by What They just heard and Iida had to Hold Ochako Back from Ripping Bakugou apart.

Ochako Glared at bakugou but soon,the thing aoyama asked her came again.

"is it because You like him?"

She Proceeded to hit herself to get rid of that thought.

Ochako:BAD THOUGHTS!

Everyone else:WHY ARE YOU HITTING YOURSELF?!

It changed to Show (Y/n) Not wanting to leave but he was Grabbed and everyone Saw him In Ruby's Clothes Especially A Skirt.

At the sight of (Y/n) Wearing a Skirt,A Lot Of People laughed.

(Bf/n):pfft......HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Walker:HAHAHAHAHAHA,OH MY GOD!HAHAHAHA!

Uni(holding back a laugh):I-it's not That Funny,guys.

N.G(Holding back a laugh):I-indeed,It is rude to laugh at (L/n).

The only ones that weren't laughing at the (Y/n)'s Misery and Embarrassment was his Family and girls as he sulked.

(Y/n):I hate you,Guys....So Much!

They were all in a Class where they had to use their Partner's Weapon and Remembering how heavy Crescent Rose Is,Our Protag Gulps And Warns Weiss.

(Y/n):Just be Careful with My Baby.

Yang:Your "Baby"?

(Y/n) looked at yang and said if he's acting like A Character,than he's gotta play the part including The Weird things.

(Y/n):Like How Ruby Is Weirdly Obsessed with her Weapon.

Ruby:I'M NOT OBSESSED!

Everyone Deadpans at that as (Y/n) says...

(Y/n):Sure.......And Goku Isn't An idiot.

His Classmates immediately try to counter that Statement but he was Prepared.

(Y/n):And I'm NOT Including During Fights.

Weiss:Just give me your Weapon,Ruby.

As Soon as he let it go,Weiss fell to the ground with a Bone crushing sound being heard and Weiss yelling...

Weiss:OOOOOOOWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!

Yang:Jesus Christ.

(T/n):How heavy is That thing?!

(Y/n),Yang and Blake look In shock as Yang Says this To Our Mc in the body of her Little sister.

Yang:i think your "Baby" Broke her Bones.

Will Decides to end things Right there and Just Go Sits In his Chair as he Takes A Nap.

Echo goes To cuddle with him and she holds Their Baby boy in her arms as the family fell asleep.

Everyone else:'Things are Still So Weird!'