Another Message & Dark Warriors of the Fuhai no seirei

Will Came Back Into the Theater As He didn't say a word But everyone wondered if he was okay until....

Will:lightcero and a few others like Myself are Making Plans To Deal with the Fuhai no seirei and Stop Daraku.

They were All Surprised and worried since whoever Daraku Is.....Didn't he Have The Powers Of oh,they didn't know,OP TYPE GODS!!!

The Screen started Glitching as They Realized it might Be Another Message from Future Will.

Will:'Something Tells Me that this isn't the Good type Of Message'

The Screen Came On As It Showed future Will who was Older with a beard,Army Outfit And his Old eye Patch....still.

F.Will:Daraku's Power is Growing and the Fuhai no seirei's Might is Becoming Stronger as Many People are Forced to join it,Whether it be from Fear,Against their Will Or just because they turn Traitor.....They are Gaining an Advantage over us.

(Y/n):Aw C'mon!

Izuku:But....But Where's the Turn of the tide?

Asta:Y-yeah,Good Guys Wins & Bad guys Lose.

Everyone looked at Will as He simply deadpanned them with a dead eye look and said.

Will:Fucking Rookies.

Future Will Explains That he Even Saw Daraku and Called Him by his Original Name and Code Name But that Got him To Face,Daraku's Elites...The Konagona

(Y/n):Kona-Whata?

Everyone that speaks japanese looks at The MC and Simply pronounces it right as they Say.

Japanese Anime Characters:Konagona.

(Y/n) was still confused But Will sighed and Said...

Will:It means Shattered.

(Y/n):OH!

The Konagona are Not Just Daraku's Elites But......Actually,Let the Memory Show you.

Bakugou:Than,We'll Know who this Daraku Bastard is.

(Y/n):Once We know,I'll Give Him A Knuckle Sandwich Deluxe...hehe.

Mario:

The Memory Began as It Showed Survivors Going Out Scavenging Out For things and Being on the Look out for The Seirei And Strangely,The Coast Was Clear and They Made it back until....

Daraku(Memory):Going somewhere?

Daraku himself was right in front of Them,Will Gulped as Motioned For the others to head back as he'll try to deal with Daraku.

Akko:I Can't Watch!

Sucy:I Can.

Natsu:This Isn't Gonna end,Well!

The Two circled One Another as Daraku spoke to Will.

Daraku(Memory):It's Been Too Long,"Old Friend",25 years to be Exact!

Will glared at the leader of the Fuhai no seirei for Everything he's done and Everyone he's Killed.

Will(Memory):NOT Long Enough!