Awkward

Everyone Began to relax as they tried to forget what the Whole thing that happened with the whole 'Daraku' thing as Will played the Viewing and said it was gonna be A nice one as He grabs a remote and plays the Viewing but.....It showed Something else.

as on Screen,Instead of the Viewing...It was Echo Doing A Sexy pose with Will Flexing and Smiling at His Wife Naked with his Dick out.

Seeing this Made Everyone Except the Husband and Wife Do One thing that Seemed Rational....

Everyone(Except will and Echo):AAAAAHHHHH!!!!!

Issei:OH GOD!!

(Y/n):I'M BLIND!I'M BLIND!

Mina:TAKE IT AWAY!TAKE IT AWAY!

Will Wonders what's Wrong and Looks at The Screen as He shouts...

Will:OH NO!WRONG ONE!

He turns it off as He Apologizes and tries again.

This Time,it showed Multiple boxes and Each of them Had A Protag Peeking out Of the Shower With a 'WTF?!'

Everyone:AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!

Noelle:MY EYES ARE BLEEDING!!!

The Protags Look at Will with a 'Wtf?' look and Shout...

Protags:WILL,WHAT THE EVER LOVING LIVING SHIT HELL FUCK?!

Will simply Turned It Off And Ignored their Shout as he said...

Will:I know,I know,I said I was gonna Delete it,That's my Fault.

Echo grabs The Remote as she said...

Echo:Let me Try...

She points it at the 4th wall and Pressed the Button and The 4th wall Turns Off.