Death Battle Returns

We see Our Viewers and echo with Baby Wyatt who's older is back in the theater.

Will:Alright,we're Gonna View Another death Battle!

(Y/n):Who is it,This time?

Echo speaks And simply says this.

Echo:A Surprise.

We Begin Today's Viewing as it showed the Contestants of this Death Battle.

Wiz:SpongeBob SquarePants,Nickelodeon's #1 nautical nincompoop.

Everyone Who knows him:SPONGEBOB!

Will:OOOH!

Boomstick:Aquaman,The thalassic third wheel of the Super Friends

Boomstick:Aquaman,The thalassic third wheel of the Super Friends. "Thalassic" means "ocean". I looked it up.

Wiz:The infinite ink black depths of the seven seas are home to any number of terrifying awe-inspiring creatures.

Boomstick:They're also home to these two losers. Though, when it comes to cartoon characters,There's always more hidden beneath the waves. That's right, we're prioritizing the cartoons for maximum Toon Force shenanigans!

(Y/n):Uh oh.

We cut to Wiz and Boomstick as they continue to speak.

Boomstick:He's Wiz and I'm Boomstick.

Wiz:And it's our job to analyze their weapons, armor, and skills to find out who would Win.....A DEATH BATTLE!

It shows The Death battle logo as it explains one of the Combatants.

Wiz:The year was 1946. The former allies of World War 2 were engaged in a Cold war between Capitalist West and Communist East.

Boomstick:The United States changed history forever with the introduction of the Atomic Bomb, a weapon of unparalleled nuclear devastation.