It's almost 🎄 Christmas🎄

Everyone saw The Calendar And Realized one thing and That is...

Everyone:TOMORROW'S CHRISTMAS?!

Yes as today was none other than The 24th of December,preferably known as...CHRISTMAS EVE!

Will:Well Since It's Christmas,I got...Uh Almost Everyone A Gift!

(F/n) got a #1 dad Mug and He Drank out of it with a Smile.

(M/n)/Future Ram Got a Book Titled "How to do BDSM in your marriage" But she hid the Book and Saw Echo wink at her confirming Echo gave her the Book.

(S/n) got a a new Hoodie but this gives Her Powers Of Flight.

(B/n) got a Basketball,along with a pair Of Fingerless Gloves that Will help boost his Strength Quickly.

(Y/n) Got a PS5 with the Game of "Terminator:Resistance" along With Retro Game systems.

(T/n) Got A Copy Of his Clothes that he wore while as Tatsumi and Looked at the 4th with an "You're Joking,Right?" look.

Bailey Got An Apple Gun That Can Summon Apples Whenever She Wants...She Really enjoyed that Thing.

Everyone else from the Real World got Nice Gifts Except Walker......he Got Coal.

And For the Anime Crew.....

Our Z-Fighters Didn't really Get Gifts,I Mean they did but they didn't....That Make sense?Goku Just Ate the food.

Same With Some Of Fairy tail and the Others were Neutral but most of Them Got Coal.

All but two in Class 1A got some Nice gifts,an Example is Izuku getting an All Might Video Game that doesn't exist in their world as well as An All might hoodie.

(an:It's Izuku,If all Might Told him to Jump Off a Cliff,he'd say how High?)

Bakugou and Mineta Also Got Coal.

The O.R.C except Asia and Gasper Unfortunately had To Sit in the Corner since they all Been In Trouble And They Also Wore hats that Said "Naughty" but issei wore one that said "Idiot" While Asia and Gasper Were Having Fun.

The Other Animes and Smg4 Crew All decided to either Mingle or Just relax While they Can but (Y/n) Decides to do something nice.

He walked to Koneko And Gave Her Chocolate and said one thing to her....

(Y/n):Here ya go.

Koneko Was Surprised but accepted the Gift except she still wanted to know why he gave her the Chocolate.

(Y/n):Because that's What Christmas Is!it's Not about Getting,It's About Giving,So I gave you a gift of something you really Enjoy.

Koneko Was surprised by his response and simply said....

Koneko:Thank you.

(Y/n):No Problem.

(Y/n) walks away but says one more word that shocks Koneko.

(Y/n):Shirone.

Koneko's eyes widen at the Mention of real Name and turn To face (Y/n) but she Remembered that....

Koneko:'Oh right,Real World'

(Y/n) Sat on a Recliner But Someone Decided to sit Next to him and That person was (C/n).

(C/n):Hey.

Our Mc jumped a little but relaxed and Panicked seeing it was just his Crush.

(Y/n):Oh!Hey,(C/n)...How ya been?

(C/n) explains that she was doing pretty good and that she just wanted to Talk To Him after she saw him by himself.

(C/n):and that's basically why.

(Y/n):Well,I'm glad you came to sit next to me.

Smg4 mario:

(Y/n) and (C/n) Both glared at The Fat Italian plumber as That immediately ruined the Mood But they Looked Up and blushed as they Saw.....

A Mistletoe!?

(Y/n) & (C/n):'But.....That Wasn't Their Before........Unless'

The Two look at the mistletoe and a eire Connected to it and it leads to Will Holding a String with Shit eating Grin.

(Y/n) & (C/n):'GODDAMMIT,WILL!'

The Two looked at one another with A blush Before (Y/n) Says This....

(Y/n):I-if ya don't want to,we don't have-

He was interrupted as (C/n) basically shouted Fuck it and Tackled him and Proceeded to Kiss him Multiple Times And When he got up,he was Dizzy as well as Covered In Lip marks.

(C/n):You don't know how long i waited to do that.

(Y/n) doesn't say a word and passes out from hearing his Crush say that while she looked at him and Said....

(C/n):Maybe,i went a little Overboard.

Almost Everyone(Especially Bf/n):YA THINK?!

Will:Meh,I seen guys go through worse.

Echo:haha,I Myself Have Done something like that to will.....for 54 minutes and that actually wasn't sex.

Miilky:Same.

Will:Yeah.....

Will Looks At The 4th Wall and Says One Thing.....

Will:MERRY CHRISTMAS,EVERYONE!

Everyone else:WHAT ABOUT (Y/N)!?

Will smiles and Laughs As It Reveals He's in a Christmas Theme of His Outfit and everyone except his wives and The MC Who is Unconscious Are All Glaring At him but he justs Laughs Again as It zooms In On His Smile Before Going Black With a Little Message.

🎄Merry Christmas to All And To All,A Good Night🎄