Armormon/Armamon(Armorized Monsters)

Will Was Relaxing and Had A great idea as he snapped his fingers and....

Chaos Class:AAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!

(Y/n):WWWWWWIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLL!!!!

He sent The Chaos Class Into another Dimension/Reality using His Screen as a Wormhole with everyone staring....

(Bf/n):Are they dead?

Will:Nope.

He points at the screen as it came showing One member of the Chaos Class on the ground.

We Open to see (Y/n) getting up after Being Sucked up by the screen as he got Groaning and shouted Knowing the Author God was Watching.

(Y/n):GODDAMN IT,WILL!YOU ARE SO DEAD,WHEN I GET BACK!

Will:You can try.

Everyone kinda agreed with him as He was Right but those who been longest ask about when he fought (Y/n)!

Will:Yeah,He may Have pushed me but Only because I was Wearing More limiters than Usual,Enough to Make Yamcha Stronger Than Me And That's Saying Something!

Yamcha:HEY!

(Y/n) looked around and Noticed He was in a place similar to the digital world of Digimon.

(Y/n):So that's it?You wanted us to meet the Digimon Crew?!

??:What's a Digimon?

(Y/n) pauses and turns around to see some Kind of Chibi wearing Red Armor that Looked Like a Fusion of Mega-Man without the buster and A Knight but with a More Awesome Helmet as it also had V-Shaped Visor and Seemed to resemble A Dragon.

Asia:Reminds me of (Y/n)'s Power Ranger self.

(Y/n) remained silent staring at The strange creature as it stared back and Whatever that thing is,It was Definitely NOT a Digimon.

(Y/n):..........

???:...........

(Y/n):..........

???:...........

(Y/n):..........

???:...........You O-

(Y/n):AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

He Immediately fell as He screamed and scooted away from it and keep himself Safe but It spoke.

Everyone deadpanned at the Reaction that (Y/n) gave To the Chibi Creature and They all think the same thing of...

Everyone:'Haven't you dealt with Worse?'

??:It's Okay,I'm friendly!

(Y/n) breathes heavily as he looked at the creature who was Smiling at him while,he was wondering what the hell it is and says....

(Y/n):Who or....What Are you?

The Creature simply jumped onto his Head And said...

Gigamon:That's Easy,I'm Gigamon.

(Y/n):Gigamon?