Power Of The Anitrix!

Will arrived In his Theater and Was Gonna Tell everyone what the Viewing is This time but....Something is off.

Will:Where's (Y/n)?

He Looked at Everyone and Saw Everyone Except (Y/n) but Will sighed as he sensed his Energy and Saw it Coming from....

(An:Yeah,You'll have to figure that Out Yourselves)

So he simply groans and Looks at them all before shouting.

Will:(Y/N)!!I KNOW YOU'RE HERE AND WHAT YOU'RE DOING,SO KNOCK IT OFF!

No one said anything as they All wondered why he said that but Will explained what he meant after Groaning as he told them...

Will:(Y/n) is hiding Among Everyone As He took the Form of someone in the theater as he even asked the Original,So they won't be Confused as to why there is Two of the exact same person.

(Bf/n):So Basically It's Like Among Us In Real life.

Ruby:What's among us?

Hearing that Name and how it was Like Among Us Made Mario do one thing..

Mario:*Shoots himself*

Michiru:OH MY GOD!

But thanks to Will and the Smg4 Logic,He was Fine as Always but The others asked.

Ishimaru:So,Who is (Y/n) Pretending to be?

Will decided to both a Bro to (Y/n) but a Prick to them as He simply said that They're gonna have to find that out on their own.

And Will went to Relax as Everyone looked at everyone else wondering Who was Actually Not Who they say that they are and Was Really Just (Y/n) in disguise.

Naegi Brought up a point and said if someone is Acting Out of Character for themselves,Wouldn't that make them a Suspect...?that Theory is Nice and All But...

(B/n):Fat chance,Naegi!Our Brother Is An Otaku And He enjoys A SHITLOAD Of Manga and Anime....So,i can say this about My Little Brother...Whoever he's Disguised As will just Be Normal.

Everyone Realized That (B/n) is Right and Since Our MC has Knowledge on ALL of them....this won't be easy.

Everyone was Either Annoyed Or Pissed Or Just Straight Up Crying Or they Just did something to forget it as They went through EVERYONE But Nothing!

(Y/n) wasn't Here in theater.....

Natsu:WHERE THE HELL IS HE?!

Inosuke:YEAH!HE STILL OWES ME A FIGHT!

Goku perked at his Trigger Word but ChiChi Pulled him Down as She knew what he was Thinking as Team RWBY Voiced their Own Complaints with Their Leader Shoving Cookies in her Mouth.

Ruby:Oh,Man!Why is It So Hard To Just Simply Find (Y/n)!

Yang patted her sister and Told That They all know that (Y/n) is Unique and....Different to follow.

Weiss was Trying to be helpful but Failed while Blake Just kept reading.

But The (L/n) Family was concerned as What if this Meant that (Y/n) was Gone or something Worse happened to him.

Will Came In and told them he's Gonna Get The Half-Oni Teen out and Reveal himself and to do that.

Will:I'll expose who he's Pretending to be.....By Bringing The Original.

Will Called the Original back to the Theater as Everyone got to see The Real one as Well as Point out the Imposter among Them as the Original was....

Ruby:Hi,Guys.

Ruby Rose.

Everyone was Shocked to See Ruby Standing Next to Will as Everyone Turns To the Ruby Who keeps Eating Cookies with her head until...

Ruby(Fake):Oh,FINALLY!I was getting Bored.

The Ruby that was In the Theater Got up and Stared at Everyone as She or Actually,he Started to sing while they Realize how (Y/n) played them.

Ruby[(Y/n)]:

They Were shocked but Knew he was Right as They Got Trolled Hard and Now,Will and The Two Rubies Are Together as The One From the Theater Glows while a beeping noise is Heard and...

Everyone covered their eyes from The Light Source and Saw (Y/n) Really Was Pretending to be Ruby in the Theater While the Real Ruby was Somewhere Else.

(Bf/n):'You son of a....!'

Issei:'How does That Make ANY Sense....And Why am i Erect?'

Team RWBY's Yellow Brawler was Currently Staring At (Y/n) With her eyes Being Bloody Red.

Yang:'Nobody Pretends To be Ruby And Lives'

Everyone was Still absolutely Shocked That The Two pulled this Off or How There Half-Oni Pal Was Able To Pull Off A Perfect Act while Having Ruby's Voice and Appearance and Powers,So Much That Everyone thinks He Is her That They ask....

Everyone:HOW?!

And Can You Honestly Blame Them Or Anyone in General for Thinking Like that?