Let's Ride and Let's Race!

We open to see everyone In the theater Chilling like Always But Will Nowhere to be seen until a Door in the theater Opens and....

Out came,Will Covered in Grease and Other things.

Will:*Sigh*That should do it.

They remain staring at Will until Beacon's Headmaster asks the author god,The Obvious Question.

Ozpin:What happened to-

Will:Bike Maintenance.

Everyone:Huh?

Will:What?I Drive A LITERAL Motorbike that Can Do Things,Other Motor Machines can't since it's a Rider Machine.

Mondo Agrees with Will since if ya got Kick some Monster Ass,You're Gonna Need to Make Sure Your Ride is Ready.

That helped Explain one thing but the other..

Klaus:But We still would like to know Why are you Covered in Grease and Oil?

Will sighs and Gestures them to follow him to the Garage.

Everyone,Especially those who Don't Even Have Modern technology yet are in shock at the Futuristic Level of this Technology

Will:Welcome to theater's Garage.

(Y/n) decided to be the one to ask the Question on everyone's mind and say.

(Y/n):Why the hell does a Theater Have a Garage?

Will deadpans the Mortal and Reminds him of what place,he is in..

Will:In Case you forgot,The Theater Is Created From My Power and There is LITERALLY an All You Can buffet,An Outdoors Pool,An Arcade And Other things Here!And Yet,You're Questioning Why i have a Garage?

The teen Remains silent from Hearing that and shows Everyone,his Rider Machine that was Currently Covered by a Drape.

Will:Say Hello to New and Improved.....Ikoraizā!

He says as he Pulls the Drape and Reveals the Rider Machine.