The (Y/n) Chibi-Verse

Vegeta:Than Be Random and Show Something that Isn't Questions.

Will looked at the Saiyan Prince before Compiling with his Request for A different/Another Viewing.

Senku:How about one that ACTUALLY Is Useful in terms of Knowledge?

Will simply Only Said That He can Give NO Guarantees to them and ended the Q&A,Early.

That happened a week ago and now,We see The Author god Screwing with the Remote until it played a New yet Familiar Reality.

In a space of pure whiteness, the giant blocky title and a certain rose emblem drop from the sky to the ground.

Bakugou:HOLY SHIT!

After that were A miniaturized version of each member of Team RWBY as they pop out from behind it to smile, wave and adopt poses for the audience,All the while the Miniaturized Team announces their show as...

Team R.W.B.Y:"RWBY Chibi"!

At the sight of Chibi R.W.B.Y,A Lot Of People Could just stare with The Actual Team RWBY Wondering what the FUCK Are they seeing until (Y/n) said....

(Y/n):"RWBY:Chibi"?Why?

Will says that It's Not his Fault and That it's Just The Omniverse being weird.

Will:That and I haven't Even touched the Chibi-verse.

The four Remain Like this but they found that through listening in Close that.....The intro wasn't Done.

??:AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

After that was A Sudden Crash that  shocked the Four Girls as they Look at Who landed in the intro to see....

Chibi Ruby:(Y/n)?

(Y/n):Wait what?

Yep!It was a Chibified Version of The Real World Reader,Himself as He tried to get up but the rest of Theater Arrived and they were Chibis,Too.

(An:Not Everyone will have a Pic of their Chibi bodies,For Those from the Real World as Chibi....Use your Imagination)

Use your Imagination)