Chapter 1

I may never find words beautiful enough

to describe all that you mean to me, but I will spend the

rest of my life searching for them...

-John Mark Green 

The way his amber eyes did not even have to search the room at all and immediately land her auburn hair, slowly trailing down to her little sexy scar under her eye, Carla. A beauty so rich, sustenance to her domineering personality.

Her heart beat rapidly thumped against her, like there were many living intities dominering inside of her. But gentle and fragile, a feeling she didn't understand, something she never felt before. One she decides to complelelty ignore. 

The only people she ever did fall in love with could never be hers or they weren't even real, they were the fantasies of her dreams. A surreal mix of her fantasies and reality. 

They were just a part of her imagination or stories from her friend Tyler. Even real guys never worked out for her when Leia always introduced them to her on blind dates. She never understood how love really worked, she never wished for anything more than the life she has now.

She was a girl who had earphones in her ears, sitting in front of her bedroom window glancing at the gloomy street on rainy days. She only loved those days, she tell everyone it reflects her very own existance. If she was lucky, then she would be reading an insightful poem or book.

Carla Velora? She was different, she was always the cool secluded elite who seemed like the Everrose High school's badass. A badass loner...

A slick girl with dark auburn hair, unlike anything anyone could possibly ever have imagined. And hazel eyes close to brown.

"You're doing it wrong dumbass." She slaps Leia's arm, "It's not supposed to be that. Firstly, you got the formula wrong genius."

"What do you mean?" Leia hisses, then her eyes widen, "Oh, wait let me fix this up. So... " Leia revises as she rewrites the formula.

Yes. They were doing calculus. And yes, they're in methods. And yes, she's stuck here with them. Carla leans away, shrinking back into her own book.

"Wait, you idiot. Help me out here." Leia pulls Carla's sleeve.

"I can't help you."

"What? You just said I got this wrong. The least you can do is help me 'dumbass'."

"I just said you're wrong. That's not the answer. I didn't say I knew how to do this. Who the hell knows calculus?" She hisses at Leia.

"Girls! Do you not like me or the maths class?! Why do you keep talking?!" The methods teacher named Ms. Nusreen yells at both of them.

Carla swirls around on her wheely desk chair, looking at the back of the class. Great, these people went quiet when Ms started yelling at us. "Ms you're always picking on us!"

"Don't push me, Carla. Or else I'll call Ms. Moon right now."

Both Leia and Carla drop their heads in their books. Ms. Nusreen disappears to the back of the class again. She favors those students the most.

"You said I'm wrong and you don't even know how to do it yourself," Leia comments again. 

Carla rolls her eyes, "Yeah, no shit, Sherlock."

Carla loves using words... unique to her only? More like words that only she can say and is known for at Everrose High.