Part 2: Chapter 9

It's hard to turn the page,

When you know someone won't be in the next chapter,

But the story must go on...

-Humble The Poet 

Leia was sitting down calmly, she had food in her mouth that she just nearly choked on. She looks around and notices she's in an unfamiliar apartment. Actually, in an apartment in what looks like an expensive complex. A hotel.

She's been kidnapped. She spits the pancake bite out, wondering if the food in her mouth right now was poisoned or not.

"Are you alright?" She hears an awfully deep and husky voice, something she personally doesn't find familiar. She slowly turns her head around.

But not fully. Her hands are shaking as she apparently is holding a fork on her own. She was trembling.

"Are you cold?" The voice was so delicate and calming. She hated it. Then she feels something cotton droop over her shoulders. A pink blanket.

He's close to her now. And she sees his veiny light tanned arm place fragile glasses on the table, right next to her hand holding the knife.

What frightens her and forces her to jump in her seat was the so soft and gentle touch of a butterfly kiss on her cheek.

She turns her head around fully now and her eyes widen as he falls back on the table in her seat, the cup clangs, rolls and falls to the ground. Shattered in broken glass.

"You just broke your favorite cup." He sighs as he watches the glass. He attempts to squat down to pic it all up when she finally says...

"Who the fuck are you?"

His blue eyes widen, "What?" He lets out a laugh, "I still can't believe you're stuck to saying this."

"Yeah, because I don't know you." I lift an eyebrow, "Who the fuck are you?"

He cages Leia in her seat as she sits backward, her back pressing against the table. He leans in and kisses her lips strong and hard compared to the delicate kiss on the cheek.

"Your husband." He breaks the kiss and kisses her nose. "Mathew-"

"Laurier." She gasps.

And he nuzzles his nose with hers now, his eyes closed. "That's right, love." He leans back up, and she only just notices how familiar he looks, and how different too.

The nerd she rejected. The skinny, slim, ugly nerd named Mathew.

He had muscles, he had abs, he had biceps. The whole package. He had freckles over his upper cheeks and nose. His eyes were a stronger blue, they looked like literal crystals. And his blonde hair which was always short and slicked back in the nerdiest and geekiest way possible... was a bit long and sandy-colored now, his hair was glowing.

When he smiles at her as he takes his glasses. Leia's heart skips a beat, and she notices that his white perfect teeth and naturally pink dark lips are worth a million dollars.

He disappears from the kitchen and into the lounge with nothing, but the towel wrapped around his waist. His hair was still damp.

Her HUSBAND?!

Leia slowly turns back into her seat. "My husband?!" She hisses in a gasp to herself.

She slowly stands up and realizes she's only wearing a night dress... A see-through black one. And underneath... Hot pink lingerie.