Chapter 1

Chapter  1

    Jian Ling carefully looked at the face in the mirror, getting familiar with it bit by bit, and getting used to it carefully.

    The complexion is too haggard, dry and slack due to lack of water, and there is still a large piece of Qingdai under the eyes.

    She raised her hand to brush across her cheeks, her eyes were watery as if she had just cried, she moved her facial expression, and found that this face looked pretty when she smiled.

    The tails of the eyes are slightly raised, which is actually somewhat seductive.

    With a small and tall nose, and pale lips with a hint of pink, Jian Ling twisted the towel and slowly wiped every inch of skin on this face.

    Jian Ling has passed through the book, and at this moment she is no longer the youngest person in charge of the Jian family in Kyoto.

    After she died of a heart attack due to high-intensity work, she transmigrated into Jian Ling, the useless female supporting role of the Jian family in City A in the book with the same name and surname.

    At the same time, the bedroom door was knocked symbolically from the outside, and it was opened directly from the outside.

    "Miss, this is the dress you will wear at the engagement party of the young lady tomorrow." The servant casually threw the dress she was carrying beside the bed. I hope you adjust your mentality and don't waste everyone's time by playing petty temper."

    Jian Ling raised her eyebrows, leaning against the bed and watching the servant's random movements, the original owner has reached the point where the servants don't like to see her in this house?

    OK.

    After the servant put down his dress and turned to go out, Jian Ling lifted it up to take a look, then shook his head.

    It stands to reason that for a family like Jian's family, the dress should at least be tailor-made, not to mention high-end. She just poked her hand and knew that the size was not suitable. The waist was obviously much wider.

    She picked up the original owner's mobile phone from the bed, opened it and looked at it.

    There is some sarcasm in my heart, I am not welcomed by any Jane's family members, but there are only a few Jane's family members in the address book.

    Father, mother, elder brother, Xin Tong, cousin.

    There are even fewer people on social software. The only contact person recently is my cousin Xie Xiaowen, and most of the rest are push messages and news advertisements on the official account.

    The original owner, Jian Ling, is not only low-key but also inferior. He is almost an invisible person outside the family. Because of interfering in the feelings of the hero and heroine, everyone stamped it as a white lotus.

    Before Jian Ling was seven years old, she was the little princess of the Jian family, loved by her parents and doted on by her elder brother.

    Until she was seven years old, Jian's family accidentally took her to meet a so-called fortune teller. The fortune teller said that Jian Ling's fate was in conflict with that of the Jian's family, and she was a disaster for the Jian's family.

    At that time, Jian's parents didn't believe it, until a project invested by Jian's father failed in the same year, and the company suffered heavy losses one after another.

    Vaguely, Jane's parents gradually began to believe the words of the fortune teller.

    After tossing and turning, I found the master again and found a compromise.