Chapter 22

Chapter  22

    This is Jian Ling's first visit to the Fu family's company. Walking through the main entrance of the building, she thought it wasn't Fu Yancheng or the protagonist of the original book. The strength of the Fu family might at most be comparable to the He family.

    But looking up at the Fu's Building, she smiled. According to the size of her own family in the previous life, it was a bit lacking, but with such a large and completely independent office building, the scale of the enterprise can be imagined.

    Seeing that she just raised her eyebrows, Fu Yanming asked unwillingly, "Don't you have any impressions when you come to this kind of place for the first time?"

    She followed Fu Yanming's guidance and directly parked the car in Fu Yancheng's exclusive parking space, " How do you feel?"

    "Wow..." Fu Yanming didn't know what to say after wowing, as expected of you!

    The two have been getting along for a while, the more he understands each other, the more he admires Jian Ling, it seems that there is nothing she can do without her, and she is not as soft and weak as other girls, who will bluff when encountering things, not calm .

    Today is also the same, and I will not hesitate or be timid when I come to such an occasion.

    Jian Ling seemed to come to break his perception of ordinary girls. Her current reaction was both within Fu Yanming's expectations and beyond his expectations.

    But still enough to surprise him.

    The two went upstairs with the documents. Fu Shichang was in a meeting with a group of senior executives. He was ready to go back to take care of his old age. Who would have thought that because of the car accident of his eldest son, he would go back to the pre-liberation overnight, even with gray hair.

    They always say nothing at home, not only Fu Yanming but even Jian Ling did not expect such a scene.

    The two sent the documents to Fu Shichang, and neither of them proposed to leave. Seeing that Lai Boning was also there, Jian Ling thought about sitting beside Fu Yancheng.

    From the looks of it, something went wrong today.

    Fu Yanming sat on the opposite side and looked at his father in a daze. Jian Ling felt a little relieved. No matter what, at least the Fu family had a heart.

    Just looking at the desk from a distance, Fu Shichang seems to trust Lai Boning more than he imagined.

    Halfway through construction, the project collapsed, causing multiple injuries and one serious injury.

    Moreover, a very serious quality problem was detected, and the person in charge fled overseas directly with the money.

    Lai Bowen suggested cutting it off directly. If it continues, in order to pass the quality inspection, it is necessary to find a way to make up for the quality loopholes or even directly overturn it. The investment in funds may be several times more than the budget.

    Moreover, this accident has seriously affected the corporate image, and the resumption of work is very likely to be resisted.

    Of course, Fu Shichang's original intention was to restore the corporate image. What Lai Boning said was also very reasonable, and there were quite a few people under him who held the same opinion as him.

    But as for not being able to cut it off directly, he is still hesitating.

    During lunch, Jian Ling and Fu Yanming arranged the meals and did a quick search of Fu's news, and they already knew the situation of the whole project.