Chapter 34

Chapter  34

    Before Jian Ling went to work, the Internet was almost one-sided. After get off work, netizens had already imagined many possibilities about sharing the same surname but not being biological sisters.

    But there are more sayings that the two sisters are not in harmony, so they don't bother to show their sisterly love to the outside world.

    Jian Xintong never thought that Jian Ling would choose to make the difference between the two of them public. Now she doesn't even want to pretend, which is not a good thing.

    The Internet has begun to wonder about the real situation of Jane's family.

    Jian Xintong was afraid for a while when she put down her phone. She still underestimated Jian Ling too much. Since she got married, she had almost cut off contact with Jian's family. She couldn't grasp the opportunity even if she wanted to.

    Now that he said such a sentence in front of the public, did he not care about the face of his parents at all?

    Jian Xintong gradually felt that the development of the matter was getting more and more out of her control, and she decided to go home tonight after not going home for a week.

    When I came back in the evening, Jane's family was unexpectedly there, and even Jian Mingyang, who had recently gone on a business trip, was back.

    Jian Xintong always likes to be the first to act first when doing things. As soon as she walked in, she apologized to Jian's parents non-stop, and briefly explained everything that happened on the Internet recently.

    "It's all my fault. I should manage my fans well, otherwise my sister won't be involved in this matter."

    Jian Mingyang looked at this scene with cold eyes. He has been too familiar with Jian Xintong's style of doing things for so many years.

    But the attention of Jian's parents was obviously drawn to Jian Ling's reply in front of the media today.

    It is impossible for Jane's father to really blame her. Since childhood, no matter whether Jian Xintong is wrong or right, he has never been embarrassed.

    It's the same this time, he waved his hand at Jian Xintong, "It's not your fault, you've been tired all day and go to rest early, we will call your sister and don't let her stop talking nonsense in front of the media."

    "But ..."

    Although the Jian family is not a well-established family, they have become well-known in the celebrity circle thanks to the Fu family and the He family in the past two years. Now that the matter of the sisters' disagreement is suddenly put under public scrutiny, it will inevitably affect the company.

    Father Jane had a headache.

    "Have you been in contact with Jian Ling recently?" He asked Jian Mingyang.

    Jian Mingyang shook his head, "I've seen what happened this time, don't blame her, you and Mom don't contact her again for no reason, so as not to cause any conflicts again, this time it is indeed that Jian Xintong's fans are too unfriendly, and there is also a There are many marketing accounts, and who is right and who is wrong cannot be cleared up with a single apology."

    "Is there really no other way now?" Father Jian sighed.

    "What do you think? Jian Ling even gave us back the only savings she had on her body before she left. If you think about it carefully, isn't this enough to prove that she wants to stop dealing with us?" Jian Mingyang has no more thoughts now. "And look at Jian Ling's reply in front of the media, she is telling the truth, and she and Xin Tong are indeed not biological sisters, and even... she has been robbed of her love for so many years by Xin Tong, we should be thankful Except for this clarification, she didn't mention anything about Jian's family."