Chapter 52

Chapter  52

    In fact, before Jian Ling came back, Fu Yancheng never mentioned his persistence in front of his parents, nor did he mention his feelings for Jian Ling in front of outsiders.

    But parents are often the ones who understand their children best. How could Fu Shichang not know the stimulation of the divorce agreement to Fu Yancheng? signed that agreement.

    So? Although the news of this divorce has been speculated, there has never been a stone hammer.

    And Fu Shichang and his wife didn't know it at first, but one day in the middle of the night, Fu Shichang suddenly remembered something and asked people to check it, only to find out this amazing fact.

    Otherwise, I don't know that my son is actually the one who does great things silently.

    After Han Li and Fu Shichang came back, they listened carefully to what happened recently from Fu Yanming.

    After all, it was Fu Yancheng who was at fault for the divorce. Now that Jian Ling didn't drive Fu Yancheng out of the house, Han Li was already very sad.

    This also made her suddenly have expectations for the future of the two.

    Fu Yancheng recently delegated the follow-up projects to several Fu Bosses, and a small number of Yu Ting and Fu Yanming are busy. If so? The former Fu Shichang would definitely ask him, but now that Fu Yancheng is so pitiful, it's up to him He went after someone.

    But chasing Fu Yancheng also has his own way. Recently, the fierce pursuit from the beginning has suddenly changed to a pace of advancement and retreat. Everything depends on Jian Ling's itinerary.

    As the itinerary of the big show became more and more intensive, Fu Yancheng's visit was not as close as before. After all, leaving his identity there could easily have a bad influence on Jian Ling.

    Originally, Jian Ling came to help Jing Shuangshuang out of good intentions. He always came to show his presence, and it was inevitable that he would be diverted into bringing money into the group. After all, the importance of Fu's to this show is obvious to all.

    So? Recently, even if Fu Yancheng came, he just waited downstairs and rarely came up.

    However, the increasing attention has caused Jian Ling a lot of troubles. Firstly, there are reporters squatting everywhere, and secondly, Jian's family is always probing in various ways, wanting to meet Jian Ling.

    Fu Yancheng was a little worried that Jian's family would talk nonsense in front of the media.

    Recently, there have been many rumors of He Chong and Jian Xintong breaking up. I'm afraid that someone will jump over the wall in a hurry, and then turn around and bite.

    In the few years when Jian Ling left, Jian's family, including He Chongdu, chose to leave alone because Jian Ling suffered here in Fu Yancheng.

    Now that he came back again, and frequently appeared in front of the screen with Fu Yancheng, he hit some people's pain points.

    Jian Ling is not easy to bully, but in Fu Yancheng's view, this kind of temperament is also caused by the long-term neglect of Jian's family.

    Since Jian Ling didn't want to see those people yet, Fu Yancheng first asked someone to watch them.

    Today is the first time for vivi to have a full-scale platoon. The stage lighting and on-site equipment are all ready to go. The brand also invited many media reporters to visit the class.