Chapter 61

Chapter  61

    In the days when she just returned to City A, Jian Lingwo ate and slept here in Fu Yancheng, and the rumors of divorce only lasted for half a day before disappearing without a trace.

    It just so happened that these days were also Jing Shuangshuang's vacant period. She resigned from the company, and she stopped suddenly and didn't rush to say anything about the future. She was going to settle down for a while before making any plans.

    Jian Ling took advantage of Fu Yancheng's working hours to play around the city with Jing Shuangshuang.

    Although Zhou Hui intended to meet her, she didn't even get her number last time, and she didn't dare to block the door rashly, for fear of offending Jian Ling.

    However, Jian Ling did not expect to meet like this. She and Jian Ling went to the jewelry store in the afternoon. They had dinner a little late, and there were no seats at the restaurant.

    Han Li was sitting facing the hall, and happened to see Jian Ling and Jing Shuangshuang, so he asked the waiter to call them over.

    And Zhou Hui was sitting opposite Han Li, and Jian Ling let out a soft breath.

    "Where did you two go? You haven't eaten so late?" Han Li asked the two with a smile.

    "I strolled around casually, I ate late for lunch, and I'm not too hungry, so..." Jian Ling said.

    Zhou Hui patted the place beside her, looking expectantly, "Lingling, come and sit down, your mother-in-law and I just started eating, and you two came just in time."

    Jian Ling looked at Han Li, wondering why the two suddenly made an appointment When we got together, I saw her explaining with a smile, "We met in the beauty salon today, so let's have a meal together, sit down quickly."

    She finally sat down, but her movements were obviously a little stiff, she had nothing in her two lives The popularity of relatives has suddenly become the center of everyone's attention, and Jian Ling is very uncomfortable.

    Zhou Hui put a bowl of pear soup in front of her, and Jian Ling politely said thank you.

    In contrast, Jing Shuangshuang is much more natural. She has been close to Han Li since she was a child, and she will not hesitate to eat as soon as she sits down.

    "Where's Yancheng? Are you out to socialize again?" Han Li asked Jian Ling.

    "No, Yan Ming seems to have encountered some problems today, and he took Yan Ming to deal with the matter." Jian Ling said.

    "Auntie, Fu Yancheng has been clingy lately. If it wasn't for overtime work, how could Jian Ling come out at this time." Jing Shuangshuang couldn't recognize the complaint.

    But Han Li laughed directly, and said meaningfully, "Be clingy."

    Jian Ling gave Jing Shuangshuang an embarrassed look, lowered her head and drank the soup, Zhou Hui saw that Jian Ling and Fu Yancheng were in a good relationship, and she was willing to sit with her Come down to eat and chat, there is nothing extravagant to ask for for a while.

    Chatting with Han Li occasionally, occasionally helping Jian Ling pick up a chopstick dish, it seems that the mother is kind and the daughter is filial, very harmonious.

    Before leaving, Zhou Hui took out a jewelry box from her bag and handed it to Jian Ling, "This is something your grandma left you before she passed away. I haven't had a chance to hand it over to you for so many years. I cleaned it up two days ago. When I see something, I keep it with me, maybe I will meet you someday, today is really a coincidence."