Chapter 8

Chapter  8

    The entire registration process went smoothly because the Fu family took care of it in advance. It took less than half an hour from the beginning to the end without preparing photos.

    When she arrived at the Fu family, Jian Ling found that besides the parents of the Fu family, there was a man and a teenager.

    The young man looked a bit like Fu Yancheng, and Jian Ling guessed that this was Fu Yancheng's younger brother, Fu Yanming. Seeing the two of them coming back, Han Li asked the kitchen to serve dinner.

    Han Li introduced the two people in front of her at the dinner table, "This is Yan Cheng's younger brother, Yan Ming. Yan Ming is called sister-in-law.

    " Belonging to the rebellion of teenagers.

    "What's the name sister-in-law? If my brother agrees, I'll call it?!"

    "You child, if your brother disagrees with how they got married, quickly call him sister-in-law." Han Li patted him on the back.

    Fu Yanming knew that he couldn't hold back his mother, so he reluctantly called Jian Ling's sister-in-law.

    After calling, Fu Shichang smiled and introduced to her the man sitting next to him, "This is your Uncle Lai."

    Jian Ling looked at this man when he heard the words, "Hello, Uncle Lai."

    Lai Boning laughed first, it didn't look like Ordinary people who come to visit have a natural look.

    Instead, he took out a red envelope from his pocket, "Yancheng finally has someone to take care of him. Nuo, this is a wedding gift for you. The young couple will take care of each other, and they will be healthy in the future."

    Seeing this, Jian Ling subconsciously looked at Fu Yancheng, the man nodded before she stretched out her hand, "Thank you, Uncle Lai."

    Seeing that uncle Lai Boning gave the red envelope first, Han Li hurried to get the one he had prepared, "Bo Ning , what are you doing?" No way, our parents haven't given it yet, so your uncle took it out first."

    "This shows that I'm more competent as an uncle, right Yan Ming?" Lai Boning turned to look at Fu Yanming while speaking.

    Fu Yanming grumbled as he grilled the rice alone, without saying a word.

    "Lingling, this is given to you by your parents. You will have to change your mouth in the future. You can't call uncle and aunt like before." She said.

    Jian Ling raised her hand to catch the red envelope, and sweetly called them parents to eat this meal.

    But what she didn't expect was that Han Li had just brought her up and down to get acquainted with the situation of the Fu family, and there were servants coming in and out at night to pack their luggage.

    Jian Ling asked Fu Yancheng, "What are you doing?"

    "Mom and Dad are going on a business trip, and they are on the plane at night," he said.

    "Ah..." Jian Ling nodded silently, wondering if Han Li was too relieved of her?

    But after thinking about it, she had no experience in marriage before, and it was difficult for her parents-in-law to get along with her for the time being, so that's fine.

    Jian Ling's luggage had already been taken to Fu Yancheng's room. Before leaving, Han Li took her to tell her about Fu Yancheng's physical condition and precautions before letting her go upstairs to rest.