Chapter 3

Chapter  3

    The engagement ceremony between He Chong and Jian Xintong was very grand, and the hotel used He's own hotel.

    All the guests in the hotel were cleared that day, just for this engagement banquet.

    Jian Ling went back to the rest room after rehearsing with the Jian family and his son.

    Jian Ling didn't talk all the way today, and Jian Mingyang was a little worried that she might sabotage something today.

    When talking about the venue, he unconsciously glanced at Jian Ling who was sitting there silently flipping through the guest list.

    There is no harm if there is no comparison. Even he feels that the difference in the engagement ceremony between the two is too great. If he really wants to sabotage it, Jian Mingyang himself feels that it is justifiable.

    But Jian Ling's current state is more like a quiet outsider than holding back his energy to cause damage.

    He had never seen his unlucky sister look so calm and calm. He wondered if it was because she suddenly changed her makeup today, and her eyes always wanted to drift to her face.

    But I have to say that this younger sister looks really good-looking. Compared with Jian Xintong's cute and cute image, Jian Ling's appearance is obviously brighter and more generous.

    With this eye makeup, the tails of the eyes are slightly raised, adding a bit of agility to the eyes.

    The whole person has abandoned the dullness and haggardness of the past, which makes people's eyes shine.

    For a moment, he thought of the scene of Jian Ling's engagement day for no reason. Because of Fu Yancheng's health, the two families simply walked through the scene, and the clothes and makeup on their faces were mixed up. The scene was very chaotic.

    In the end, Fu Yancheng from the Fu family wasn't even present.

    But it was the Fu family, and even they dared not say anything.

    Firstly, it was for the funds of the Fu family, and secondly...Jian's parents still had great scruples about Jian Ling's background.

    Even the room is the most inconspicuous corner that the Feng Shui master can see and has the least impact on the luck of the entire Jian family.

    Compared with today's well-planned engagement, Jian Mingyang suddenly felt a little uncomfortable for Jian Ling.

    Does the so-called conflicting fate really exist?

    For so many years, their family has treated Jian Xintong as their own daughter, even better than their own daughter. Is this really right?

    While talking, people from outside said that the Fu family and his wife had arrived. Jian Mingyang hurriedly got up to pick them up. When he reached the door, he remembered something. He turned around and looked at Jian Ling who was still sitting quietly. After hesitating for a while, he called her.

    "Don't look, your future parents-in-law are here, come with me." He said to Jian Ling.

    Jian Ling didn't raise his head, and said calmly, "No." Jian

    Mingyang thought he heard it wrong, "What did you say?"

    Jian Ling gave him a look this time, and made it clear, "Whoever's guest will go Take it ."

    Listening to his cold and clear words, Jian Mingyang became very angry for a while, because it was hard for him to sympathize with her just now.

    Yes, wolf-hearted.