Chapter 50

Chapter  50

    Seeing Jian Ling gnawing at the pig's trotter without any image, Fu Yancheng felt a little unacceptable. Jian Ling used to be very out of line, but his behavior was always just right.

    Can be elegant, can be cute.

    Seeing Fu Yancheng's dumbfounded look, Jian Ling rolled her eyes at him again, "What? Are you disillusioned? Why don't you make a statement now and clarify our relationship quickly?"

    Fu Yancheng laughed, and inexplicably followed suit. With a chopstick of chopped pig's trotters, "Want to get a divorce?" Divorce is absolutely impossible, and you will never get divorced in this life, "Then you just think about it."

    Jian Ling felt that this person was inexplicable. Already left.

    "Childish." After speaking, he took another sip of milk tea.

    The food on the table is indeed something that young people like to eat. Jian Ling is not polite. Although she is not young, her appetite is getting bigger and bigger. Now everyone knows that she is Fu Yancheng's wife, and no one dares to say what.

    When Fu Yancheng delivered milk tea to everyone yesterday, Jing Shuangshuang's face turned green, but after glancing at the envious people around her, she held back her cursing words in a daze.     The two of them barely reached a consensus now. Jian Ling guessed a little about Fu Yancheng's thoughts, but he was still not sure, and he didn't want to admit that this person's attitude would be a 180-degree turn from a few years ago. Jian Ling I don't want to think too deeply.     Men are always the sweetest things they can't get, and she doesn't believe that Fu Yancheng will still treat her like this after this period of time passes.     Now Fu Yancheng is no longer the man who can't walk. He should be the most sought-after single man in City A. There must be no shortage of women around him. If this man wants to play, she will play with him. Wait until this period passes before pulling away. up.     Life is only a few decades, so why bother to dig into the dead end.     This is something she just figured out in the rest room today, but she didn't expect that the man almost released her pigeons at night. If he said he was not angry, he must be lying. Jian Ling sat at the table and ate a full seven , and started packing.

    Fu Yancheng suddenly had a bad premonition, "What are you doing?"

    Jian Ling raised her eyebrows, "Can't you tell? Pack it." After she finished speaking, she said, "Thank you for the supper. It's late, and lonely men and widows are always If it's not suitable, I'll withdraw first."

    Fu Yancheng was stunned, "It's very late, shouldn't lonely men and widows do firewood?"

    "You're so beautiful, go dream."

    Fu Yancheng, "..." It's really true to say that Jian Ling is gone. He left without asking Fu Yancheng to see him back and forth.

    Jing Shuangshuang waited below after finishing her work. Usually, the two of them would do it together after get off work, but Jian Ling was really tired today, and with Fu Yancheng's affairs ahead of her, she left by herself in annoyance.

    Now that I'm done eating, I suddenly feel better again? Come here, I want to seek some benefits for my good sister, anyway, the show is not the chief designer.

    Jing Shuangshuang looked at the big bag and small bag in Jian Ling's hand, and smiled instantly, "Are you happy? Did Fu Yancheng's face turn green when you left?"

    "I didn't see whether it was green or not. This supper tastes good. "Jian Ling put all the food in the back of the car and fastened her seat belt.