Chapter 48

Chapter  48

    This apartment is developed under Fu's Group. It is positioned as a mid-to-high-end apartment with a strong sense of privacy. The people who usually live there are celebrities or upper-class insiders.

    Entering from the lobby, Fu Yancheng took her to enter the information first, Jian Ling was a little embarrassed, "No need, I'll just stay for one night."

    Fu Yancheng suppressed the impatience in his heart, and instead gave her the card on his body, "Then Brush this, it’s convenient.”

    This apartment is not small, Jian Ling’s visual inspection is at least about 150 or so, but the decoration is very simple, and the all-white style makes Jian Ling, who is used to being old and small, a little uncomfortable.

    But looking at the spotless style of the interior, it really doesn't seem like coming back often.

    "Let's take a look around first, I'll have someone bring you some replacement clothes." Fu Yancheng said as he was about to raise his hand to make a phone call.

    "...Don't worry about it, I'll just settle for one night." Jian Ling said.

    "Useful?" Fu Yancheng glanced at Jian Ling up and down, "The only casual clothes at home are my shirts, do you want to wear them?"

    Jian Ling touched his nose, "Let's get someone to bring them here." Then he turned I went to the other end to visit the balcony on my own.

    Jian Ling found that after the man's legs healed, he felt quite oppressive, even though his expression was steady like a gentleman.

    Fu Yancheng asked the secretary to go to Fu's house to pick up the clothes. The clothes that Jian Ling had left before were still there, so the secretary packed up a few sets of clothes directly, and packed a few sets of clothes inside and out.

    When it was delivered, Jian Ling was in the piano room. She watched the secretary hang the clothes in the guest room, and she always felt that these styles seemed to suit her eyes. She couldn't help reaching out to touch, and then swept the underwear beside her. The expression became even weirder.

    The secretary has only followed Fu Yancheng in the past few years, and he is also a person who knows the inside story. Seeing Jian Ling reappear beside Fu Yancheng, and thinking of today's news, Miss Secretary immediately understood. It seems that Mr. Fu still has old feelings for this lady. There has been no one around Fu Yancheng for so many years, and this is probably the crux of the problem.

    So it was rare to say, "Miss Jane, don't mind, these are all brought from the old house. I don't know if the size a few years ago is still suitable. You can try it first. If it doesn't fit, I will give it to you tomorrow morning." Send others."

    "Brought from the old house?" No wonder it looks familiar, these are her previous clothes, why didn't Fu Yancheng throw them away?

    Before he could figure it out, Fu Yancheng walked in from the outside, "I also brought over your jewelry. I think you will often go out in the future, so wear these first. If you are free these two days, I will send some to you. Choose."

    Jian Ling subconsciously wanted to reiterate the identities of the two, but seeing that the secretary was still there, she shut up and held back, and didn't care what he did, but just stayed here for the night.

    As soon as the secretary left, Jian Ling drove Fu Yancheng out of the guest room together, staring at the clothes alone in a daze.

    Five years ago, she knew that Fu Yancheng didn't have feelings for her. Jian Ling was very smart. She didn't need to be reminded that she was smart enough to sense the movements around her.