Chapter 4

Chapter  4

    "Hello, Uncle and Aunt." Jian Ling came to Han Li's side.

    Han Li pulled her to sit down on the empty seat next door, "...I saw your father and brother at the door just now, so I thought you hadn't come."

    "I'm so clumsy that I easily cause trouble for everyone, so I stayed in the rest room just now. "Jian Ling explained casually with a natural expression.

    Seeing this, several family elders at the same table couldn't help asking.

    "Who is this Han Li?"

    Han Li smiled and patted Jian Ling's hand, "This is Jian Ling, the one who hasn't been in my Yancheng family yet.

    " Mrs. Li's good friends couldn't help but praise, "Your family Yancheng has a good eye."

    Han Li smiled and motioned for Jian Ling to greet everyone, "Hi, uncles and aunts, my name is Jian Ling."

    "Jian Ling. "An uninformed young girl couldn't help asking, "I don't seem to have heard of this name before. Is it someone

    from the Jian family?" Madam gave her a wink and told her not to speak.

    There are quite a few people who know about the marriage between the Fu family and the Jian family, but due to the fact that the engagement was not publicized and the original owner kept a low profile, very few people have seen Jian Ling.

    Zhou Hui heard every word of what was going on here. Seeing Han Li's face, everyone started to praise their eldest daughter. She felt awkward about what she was thinking.

    Han Li had been paying attention to Jian Ling's movements just now, and now he saw the dress on her, and frowned quietly.

    Before she got married, she was the daughter of the Han family, and after she got married, she was the young wife of the Fu family. She had the best food and clothing, especially fashion dresses.

    With such a casual glance, you can tell what material the clothes are made of, and roughly what the price is.

    "What's the matter?" Han Li was about to tidy up her clothes when he saw small red spots on Jian Ling's exposed shoulders.

    Jian Ling also lowered her head and took a look, only then realized that she was uncomfortable, she was stunned and subconsciously avoided the hand of the person in front of her.

    But Mrs. Lin next to her had sharp eyes and looked over, "I'm afraid I'm allergic to something."

    Jian Ling shook her head, recalling that she didn't even eat breakfast, and just took a sip of water just now.

    Are you allergic? To clothes?

    Han Li pulled her up from her seat and asked Mrs. Lin to take a closer look.

    This Mrs. Lin was a doctor before she got married, and she became a full-time wife after she got married. She said that if she has allergies, she is probably inseparable.

    After looking at Jian Ling's skin, touched her clothes again, and exchanged glances with Han Li, both of them understood.

    Seeing the restlessness here, Zhou Hui, who had been unable to find a reason, finally found a chance and walked over. Looking at the three people together, she hurriedly asked, "Mrs. Fu, what's the matter?"

    Han Li glanced at her. There were many people present and they couldn't say anything about their own affairs, they just gave a half-smile, "It's nothing, I'm just boasting that Lingling's clothes are beautiful."