Chapter 5

Chapter  5

    Seeing that Jian Ling got into the Fu family's car without looking back, the Jian family sent all the guests away with a forced smile.

    It wasn't until he returned to the villa and closed the door that he talked about it in a dignified atmosphere.

    "This Fu family is really true. Jian Ling hasn't married yet, and they took her away in front of outsiders. Maybe everyone will arrange our Jian family later." Zhou Hui looked at Jian Changhan not very good-looking His face opened his mouth first.

    "You are so afraid of being choreographed, but you should care about Jian Ling and her clothes. According to the news from Jian's family, she is allergic to the material of the dress. Regardless of her fate, she really doesn't deserve your attention." Prepare a decent dress?" Jian Mingyang finally understood that his mother really didn't care about Jian Ling's life or death.

    Zhou Hui was taken aback, "Allergic to the material? No..." She looked at the two father and son in front of her, as if she didn't know what happened until now, "Xin Tong specially picked the dress for her, how could it go wrong?"

    Xie Xiaowen heard Glancing at the eyes of everyone, he cautiously said, "I'm sorry, Auntie, it's all my fault. Cousin Xintong was busy choosing her own dress and makeup, so she asked her assistant to help her choose it. I didn't pay much attention to the material, I should have checked it for my cousin."

    "Didn't pay attention to the material, what about the size? You didn't notice it didn't fit when you tried it on?" Jian Mingyang thought of what Han Li said today, no matter what they did Everyone has gone too far with Jian Ling.

    "...Didn't try it." Xie Xiaowen said, "Cousin Xintong's schedule is very busy, her assistant picked it up at random and sent someone to deliver it yesterday."

    "Didn't try it?" Jian Mingyang was suspicious of life for a while, but she did not forget Jian Xintong For a birthday party, he spent a whole day just accompanying him to try on clothes.

    Seeing this, Zhou Hui seemed to breathe a sigh of relief again, "Xin Tong has been busy with engagements and tours recently, I know that, she definitely didn't do it on purpose."

    Jian Mingyang twitched his lips and looked at Jian Changhan, "You think so too?" If there is no barrier between an adopted daughter and a biological daughter, he might still believe it before today, but at a glance today, it will definitely not become like this overnight.

    Jian Changhan looked at Jian Mingyang with displeasure and lost his temper inexplicably, "Did you take gunpowder today? This is something no one wants to happen. It's just an accident. How do you talk to your mother?"

    Jian Mingyang couldn't say anything for a while. He took his clothes and turned around to go out irritably. He always felt that the way this family looked at him was wrong. "Okay, just be happy. I hope that no one will regret it in the future."

    Xie Xiaowen frowned . Looking at her aunt and uncle, she felt that Jian Xintong might have been possessed by the two of them. Others didn't know her, but she was very clear about her destiny.

    All this is because of Jian Xintong's fate.

    And it's because of her fate that Jian Ling can't even own a decent dress from the eldest lady of the Jian family to now.

    Maybe Jane's parents have gone crazy, she thought, pulling the corners of her lips.

    Here, Jian Ling followed Fu's parents for an examination and prescribed medicine. Han Li held her hand throughout the whole process except during the examination.