Chapter 55

Chapter  55

    Seeing Jian Ling and Fu Yanming coming back together, Zhou Hui was a little embarrassed for a while. Zhou Hui still remembered the awkward meeting many years ago.

    "Lingling, you're back, are you tired? Mom asked the family to prepare a few home-cooked dishes. You can try it to see if it suits your appetite." Zhou Hui opened the food box and asked Jian Ling to sit over.

    The table in the lounge was a bit small, Fu Yancheng borrowed two more stools from the next door, and the four of them sat down.

    Jian Ling ate less carbohydrates recently. Looking at the Chinese food on this table, she couldn't help swallowing. Fu Yanming saw her worry, opened the one he brought, and put it in front of her eyes, "Sister-in-law, If you are worried, you can eat it with it."

    Xie Xiaowen finally realized, "Ah, I'm sorry, big cousin, my aunt only thinks that you haven't eaten home food for a long time, and if you forget you, you still have to avoid eating."

    Looking at Fu Yanming's take Zhou Hui was a little worried about Jian Ling's body because of the green and green dishes, "Is this the only thing I can eat every day for this job?

    " The ginseng chicken soup brought by Zhou Hui, "It's okay to eat once in a while, let's eat together, it's getting late, I have to go to work later, I will let Yan Ming take you out later."

    "Cousin, the show is over and you If you have time, go home and have a meal, our family has not been together for a long time."

    Although Jian Ling is willing to ease the relationship slowly, he feels that it is impossible to restore the family relationship without estrangement at all, "When the time comes Let's talk about it, after we've been busy for a while."

    "Yes, Miss Xie, my sister-in-law has been really busy recently, and she slept directly in the hotel two days ago when it was too late, so it will take a long time to go home." Fu Yanming said.

    "Okay then." Xie Xiaowen didn't insist anymore. No one in Jane's family was innocent of those things, including herself. Although she can sit and eat together now, certain memories will not be erased at will.

    Jian Ling's willingness to stay in the same space with them was already a big concession.

    Jian Ling didn't talk much the whole time, and Zhou Hui's eyes were all on Jian Ling. If she didn't pursue the past, she would look like a qualified mother.

    On the side, Fu Yanming and Xie Xiaowen chatted with each other from time to time, and the meal passed painfully.

    After Jian Ling left, Fu Yanming sent him home with all his heart, and Zhou Hui asked him if he wanted to come in for a cup of tea at the door of Jian's house. Fu Yanming was so frightened that he waved his hands and turned around and went home.

    When Han Li saw him coming back at this time, he thought that he and Yu Ting had gone out to socialize again, "You should start school soon, take care, let your brother stop arranging so many things for you, and quickly adjust your schedule to me. "

    "I didn't go to a social event, I went to visit my sister-in-law today."

    "The visit is not to move bricks, why are you so tired?"

    "You don't know, I met Jane's mother at the scene today. I can't stop this family's stalking, and we need to ease the relationship."

    "Really?" Han Li was still a little surprised.

    Fu Yanming told Han Li the whole thing, "No wonder, Boss Jian invited your dad to play ball together this afternoon."

    Fu Yanming didn't think much of this family, "Anyway, I don't trust them very much, did Dad agree?"