Chapter 44

Chapter  44

    Fu Yanming ordered the dishes he often ate, and then began to investigate Jian Ling's recent movements.

    "Do you think it's appropriate for a grown man to directly ask a girl for her home address?" Jian Ling said.

    "Are you another girl? You're not going back to Jane's house now. I know the address so I can visit you often. It's not safe to live alone." Fu Yanming said if it meant something.

    Jian Ling didn't hide it from him, "I don't have an address, and I didn't look for a house soon after I came back."

    "What do you mean? You still have to leave?"

    "If there is no accident, it should be." In fact, Jian Ling has not yet confirmed, It has been four years, and she actually wants to find a city to settle down. Recently, she likes the atmosphere of City C, and the pace is not fast. She originally wanted to open a bookstore there, but when she was about to make a specific idea, Jing Shuangshuang called over in a hurry .

    "Ah... You have been swimming for four years, where do you want to go next?"

    "Are you going to break the casserole and ask the end?"

    "Am I caring about you, or do you think I am the younger brother of my ex-husband, Won't you tell me?" Fu Yanming said.

    "I don't want to say, I'll send you an email when I'm sure, okay? Second young master?" Jian Ling felt helpless.

    "Oh~" Fu Yanming understood, "So you haven't thought about where you are going?"

    "Almost, let's talk about it after finishing the things at hand."

    "What are you busy with?" Fu Yanming took a piece of the glutinous rice chicken that just came up for her , "I haven't come back for four years, what's the big deal to move you?"

    Jian Ling heard the resentment in his mouth, and her mood suddenly improved. It seemed that there were still traces of her past existence. At least she didn't teach this brat for nothing. "Your Sister Shuangshuang is going to show off again recently, so let me make some soy sauce."

    "...You mean Jing Shuangshuang?" Fu Yanming understood, but was more puzzled, "You two are still in touch?

    " I stayed in Switzerland for a while, met her there, and kept in touch with her since then." Jian Ling explained.

    "Oh..." But then I felt something was wrong, "So you divorced at the time, why did you have to cut off contact with all of us?"

    "Is there any reason for this? A divorced woman is not allowed to be heartbroken Do you want to change the city to heal your injuries?"

    "...Really?" Fu Yanming always felt that this did not match Jian Ling's usual style, and in his impression Jian Ling should be a very free and easy girl who would not be affected by anything.     Jian Ling shrugged

    her shoulders, and explained seriously, "Except for marrying your brother, City A was already a sad place for me. I wanted to leave a long time ago. At that time, the divorce was just an opportunity."

Fu Yanming could also understand, "Okay, where are you going later?"

    Jian Ling didn't have any friends in City A except Jing Shuangshuang. Seeing that he didn't mind her marriage with Fu Yancheng, Jian Ling was also happy to have someone Talk to yourself.

    "No arrangement, just going back to the hotel."

    "That's right, I'll take you to the previous store to have a look? Now the business is booming, I thought about opening a branch, but since you're not here, I don't want to bother." Fu Yanming was a little excited.