Chapter 53

Chapter  53

    Jian Ling put down her phone and went to open the door. Seeing the cold Fu Yancheng, she was a little embarrassed, "Why are you here?"

    "What do you think? My wife came to stay in the hotel in the middle of the night. If I don't come today, I will be cast aside by the whole city." Fu Yancheng Step up into the room.

    "It doesn't have to be so realistic." Jian Ling closed the door with his backhand, this man probably wasn't born as a comedian.

    However, as soon as the words fell, Fu Yancheng pushed behind the door, "Don't you like it?"

    Jian Ling raised her head subconsciously, and accidentally looked directly into Fu Yancheng's eyes, "...What you like or don't like is a fake."

    "If you If you think about it, it can become real." Fu Yancheng was still in the neighboring city last night, and when he learned that the driver didn't pick up Jian Ling, his phone couldn't get through, and there was no nearby flight, he could only temporarily buy a high-speed train to come back. People checked Jian Ling's news all night, and only then did they know that she didn't go home and came to the hotel in the middle of the night.

    Before this, he was worried that it would arouse Jian Ling's disgust if he went too fast. After he couldn't contact anyone in the middle of the night, Fu Yancheng didn't want to wait like this anymore.

    Vivi's big show is about to be held, and he wants to justifiably sit in the audience as Jian Ling's husband on the day of the big show.

    He could only watch the live broadcast of the last show at home through the screen. Now that several years have passed, he doesn't want to miss any more moments about Jian Ling.

    "What?" Jian Ling's heart beat twice abnormally, and he raised his hand to push Fu Yancheng, "Go away first, I can't breathe."

    Fu Yancheng refused, and lifted Jian Ling's chin with his hand , "Don't run away, I can't wait until the big show is over, Jian Ling, let's make up."

    "Reconcile?" The corner of Jian Ling's lips hooked up, "Have we had a good time, Mr. Fu? We cooperated four years ago Relationship, I'll help you block the marriage, you help me get out of Jane's family, and now...we're acting as a loving couple again for the sake of Fu's reputation, how can we reconcile?"

    Fu Yancheng gritted his teeth and calmed himself down, "You know I didn't mean this. Four years ago, I was too impulsive and chose to divorce. At that time, my situation was very bad. I was afraid that it would take too long and I was reluctant to let you go, so I was eager I mentioned divorce, I'm sorry, but I was too selfish."

    Jian Ling's expression froze, her original intention was to let Fu Yancheng quit in spite of difficulties, but she didn't expect him to be so honest.

    I think I really scared this person last night, which made Jian Ling speechless for a while. After a long silence, Jian Ling said, "You mean, you liked me four years ago? Is that what you mean? "

    "Yes." Up to now, Fu Yancheng doesn't want to go around in circles anymore, he thinks he is not a master of love, if this continues, it may be too late for Jian Ling to leave him again.     However, Jian Ling suddenly laughed angrily at his words. She dislikes arrogant men the most. She always thinks that she is doing things for others. In fact, she just imposes her own wishes on others, regardless of the person's thoughts.     If she cared about Fu Yancheng's legs back then, she would never have chosen to marry him in the first place.     Seeing the obvious change in Jian Ling's mood, Fu Yancheng suddenly had a bad feeling, and then listened to Jian Ling's words.     "No, I don't want to. What you like is your business, it has nothing to do with me." Jian Ling said, "Play your role model husband well, and I will leave City A after the big show is over." After speaking, she pushed Fu Yancheng away and entered out of the bathroom.     Fu Yancheng imagined many kinds of Jian Ling's reaction after confessing, but he never thought that Jian Ling would be so angry.     He stood at the door of the bathroom, listening to the sound of water inside, feeling at a loss for a while.     Jian Ling dipped her face in cold water to sober up for a while, and then burst out laughing. This man was exactly what she thought, conceited and machismo, but the only thing she didn't expect was that Fu Yancheng would admit that he liked it so straightforwardly. Own.     She stood in front of the mirror for a long time, touched the throbbing heart in her chest, and couldn't help laughing at herself. She was not too young, how could she be so disturbed by a confession.