Chapter 36

Chapter  36

    A while ago, Jian Ling ate all over City A in order to find a project, and the taste became more and more serious.

    Recently, in order to go on a diet, it is either clear soup with little water or fruit and vegetable salad. The amount visible to the naked eye has become less, which is very uncomfortable.

    It's ok to go to the venue to work and forget about the empty stomach.

    It is very painful when you are free, especially Fu Yanming, a foodie, insists on bringing back a lot of supper every night when he comes back from school.

    Jian Ling propped her chin and watched Fu Yanming's live broadcast. A few days ago, she wanted to blow up her hair, but today she is numb.

    Fu Yancheng put down the tablet and looked at her with a greedy look. He took a chocolate from the table and peeled it to her mouth, and said, "Vitamins."

    Jian Ling stared at the spicy chocolate in Fu Yanming's bowl. The meat crab was about to drool, when he heard the words, he opened his mouth and sucked it in, and then murmured, "Are there any chocolate-flavored vitamins now?"

    Fu Yanming, who had witnessed everything, "..."

    Then he packed the vitamins in front of him The box pushed in front of her, "Congratulations, you have exceeded the calorie limit today, and you can eat together now."

    Jian Ling stopped chewing, glanced at the chocolate packaging bag at the corner of the table, and glared at Fu Yancheng next to him, " Fu Yancheng?!"

    Fu Yancheng looked at his nose, nose and heart, as if he didn't hear anything.

    In the next second, the gluttonous people at the table changed from one to two.

    Fu Yancheng nodded very satisfied and continued to read the book.

    An hour later, upstairs.

    Fu Yancheng held his forehead, watched her standing on the treadmill profusely sweating, and said in a deep voice, "Come down."

    "Huh... no, there is still half an hour." Jian Ling panted while running, "Otherwise I will die on the scale tomorrow. It's settled."

    "Come down." Fu Yancheng said again.

    As soon as the words fell, the person above slipped off the treadmill faintly.

    "Go to rest when you're tired. Do you want me to let someone carry you away?"

    Jian Ling leaned on the treadmill without looking up at Fu Yancheng, "Fu Yancheng, I found that you have become evil recently." The

    man holding the cup After a pause, "Is there..."

    "You have a bad expression on your face right now." Jian Ling got up from the ground and sat cross-legged at Fu Yancheng's feet, "If I get fat tomorrow, I'll bring you ten durians when I come back from dinner Melaleuca, you can't sleep if you can't finish eating."

    Fu Yancheng raised his eyebrows, and the words circled around his lips again, "I won't get fat."

    Jian Ling didn't expect him to answer like this, and she felt embarrassed to make trouble out of no reason.

    "...Then do you think I'm in good shape now?" After she finished speaking, she stood up and threw away the outer sports jacket, revealing her curvy curves, and turned around in front of Fu Yancheng's eyes without concealing it.

    Fu Yancheng was so disturbed by her actions that he immediately looked away, and instead he clenched his fists and coughed twice to cover up his unnaturalness, "I'm going to the runway soon, if you don't, someone will drive you down."