3

You handed Shoto his hat, which he put on his head.

"Oh you're just so cute in that uniform, Shoto!"

He gave you a happy smile as his sister handed him his backpack.

"Let me make sure I have this down right. Fuyumi, you'll be taking the train to school, and since Shoto's school is on the way to Natsuo's, he'll be going with him?"

They all nodded in confirmation.

"You all have everything you need?"

They nodded again.

"And you remember my phone number?"

More nodding.

You held them all in a group hug, something they weren't quite used to yet.

"I'll miss you guys so much! Have fun at school!"

"We will!"

'They grow up so fast...'

After a few minutes, you got to work. You sweeper the floors, cleaned the countertops, and dusted the shelves. Luckily you had done the laundry the day before, so you had successfully completed all of your tasks in record time.

"I guess I can go to the store then!" You announced, promptly leaving the house.

The white haired boy let out a sigh of relief as he came out of hiding, walking to the fridge. He opened it, hoping to find more leftovers, but was shocked to find a note there waiting for him.

'Behind you!'

He looked behind him to find you sitting in a chair, as if you've been waiting there for him the whole time.

"You've got a lot of explaining to do,"

Touya just hoped you wouldn't tell his father.

__________________________________

Cliffhanger and short chapter I'm evil