24

Why was the man in bed with you. What reason was there. Couldn't he have just bought a bed and bring it or something? You thought heroes were supposed to be loaded rich!

That bed definitely wasn't big enough for the both of you, so you snuck out to the living room. The front door was where it was supposed to be, albeit not attached to anything.

But it'd have to do. You laid down on the couch, a little bit salty at the fact that even on your own vacation, you had to sleep on the couch.

Your sleep was soon disturbed by the sound of tiny footsteps, and you soon found Tenko right in front of you, nervously fidgeting with his hands.

"Tenko, baby what's wrong? You had a nightmare?"

He nodded silently.

You pulled the boy into the couch, hugging him,
"Oh poor baby, it's alright,"

Then you had an idea. You stood up from the couch, and Tenko followed you back to the sleeping hero. Sensing that he was being watched, Toshinori woke up.

He groaned as his eyes were assaulted by the light of the nearby lamp.
"What... is it?"

"Tenko had a nightmare, and he's probably going to have a lot more of those later on in life, so you're gonna have to learn how to comfort him,"

He blinked a few times before processing your words.

You instructed him,
"Sit up,"

He did as you asked.

"Now put Tenko in your lap,"

He pulled the boy into his lap, which wasn't too hard for him considering, you know, his massive arms.

"Okay, now try and comfort him,"

Toshinori sat there for a moment thinking about how to comfort the boy, but just being in close proximity to the hero already brought little Tenko comfort. The large arms of the hero made him already feel like he was being hugged.

"Tenko my boy! Did you have a nightmare?"

He nodded, and the hero continued,
"Well there's nothing to fear now, for I am with you!"

Something about that caused the boy to giggle, and to be honest, you were a little miffed at how easy this was for the pro-hero. Did you not look trustworthy enough to be trusted instantly? Did you need to get your arms bigger or something?! Anyways, what mattered was that Tenko seemed thoroughly comforted.

You decided to leave the two to their own devices and went back to the couch to sleep.

"(F/n), I uh..."

You looked at the pro hero, staring at the apple carcass in his hands.

He gave you an apologetic smile, and you just sighed as you gave him another apple.

"This time try not to crush it, these are for Tenko, remember? And try not to cut them into such large slices,"

So the two of you got to work, cutting your apples into slices for the child. In the end, his apple slices looked a bit messy, but they were good enough.

"Apple slices are an amazing tool at getting children to forgive you. If Tenko ever gets mad at you, just cut an apple up for him and things should get better,"

The pro hero listened to your words intently. From what he'd heard, you were a pretty good parent (even if you didn't actually have any kids of your own). And for some reason, he felt like he needed your approval to adopt little Tenko.

Tenko was very happy when he got two plates of apple slices.

"You've got to make sure to be kind, but firm. I know it'll be hard to scold him, but it'll be necessary if you don't want him to be spoiled,"

You advised the tall blonde as you both watched Tenko play with the toys you'd given him.

Toshinori didn't seem worried,
"I'm sure it'll never come to that, he's such a nice boy, did you see the card he gave me?"

He happily showed you a piece of paper given to him by the boy. On it, there were three figures, which were pretty obviously the three of you.

"Yes that's very nice, but eventually he'll get a little bit rebellious. When that happens I need you to promise not to yell at him, but talk in a calm and firm tone,"

The pro hero gave you his signature smile, promising to follow your directions.

"Good. Hopefully he probably won't turn into a villain, or heaven forbid a league of legends player!"

Tenko was peacefully cuddling with you underneath a blanket while the TV played some soap opera. This was nice. He liked this. He wasn't sleeping, but it wasn't like he was totally awake either.

The last week had brought a whole lot of change into his life, but he was glad things ended up the way they were.

It wasn't too long ago when he was sitting underneath that bridge, cold, hungry, and alone.

It wasn't too long ago when he lost everything.

But you, you helped him! You weren't afraid of him! And you led him to his soon-to-be dad! How come his old dad couldn't be as nice as you? Why couldn't anyone else be as kind as you were?

"I wanna be like you when I grow up!"

The sudden statement caused you to stir,
"Me? I'm definitely flattered, but why me?"

You brought the boy on to your lap and he hugged you tightly,
"Because you're super nice to me!"

You squished the boy's cheeks between your hands,
"But what about Mr. Toshinori? He's a pro-hero!"

Tenko giggled as you played with his face,
"He's nice to me too, but you were the first one who was ever kind to me! You weren't scared of me like the others were,"

You gave the boy a kiss on the nose,
"Oh how could anyone ever be scared of a nice boy like you!"

The boy continued to giggle at your antics, which caught the attention of the pro-hero.

"You two seem to be having fun!"

The blonde watched as Tenko whispered something in your ear, and the next thing he knew, the little boy was hurdling towards him in the air.

Of course he was able to catch he laughing boy, but he was very confused and shocked.

"WHY DID YOU THROW HIM AT ME?"

Laughing yourself, you pointed to the little boy in his arms,
"He wanted me to!"

"What if I didn't catch him in time?!"

"Then I would've caught him, duh!"

You waved your hand around and an arm popped out of the ground giving All Might a thumbs up before disappearing.

Toshinori sighed as he let Tenko hop off of him and scurry back to his position with you on the couch.

Terrorizing the pro-hero was definitely fun.

Tenko would definitely have a lot of fun being his son, he just hoped that you'd visit every now and then.

__________________
You will be leaving them soon but there will be occasional Tenko cameos