35

It's been 15 real world days since you've taken care of the Todoroki children how do u feel
_____________________

"Papa! Papa (f/n), look!"

You went over to your son to see a certificate on his laptop screen.

"Congratulations Tenko (l/n) Yagi for completing the 2nd grade!"

(IM PRETTY SURE YAGI IS ALL MIGHT'S LAST NAME BUT IM TIRED SO I MIGHTVE GOTTEN IT MIXED UP. Also he has your last name as your middle name because Little Tenko thinks you're the coolest).

Toshinori had earlier explained to you that he'd enrolled Tenko in an online school for children with quirks they couldn't yet control, and it seemed the like the perfect fit for your child.

You ruffled his hair, causing him to giggle.
"Nice job Tenko, I know it's been really rough for you, so I'm really proud!"

He smiled at your praise, giving you a tight hug,
"Can we have a movie night? Please?"

There was no way you'd ever refuse a movie night with your adorable little boy!

You scooped him up into your arms as he laughed, pressing kisses into his cheeks,
"Of course baby!"

He raised his fists in celebration,
"Hooray! I want Papa Toshinori to be there too!"

Oh.

Your smile turned a tad fake as you replied,
"Sure thing Tenko,"

"Yay! You're the best, Papa (f/n)!"
He hugged your head and kissed your cheek.

He really was the cutest thing ever!

~•~

"Smile for the camera buddy!"

The camera lens focused in on Tenko proudly holding his certificate next to his pro-hero father, and you started the timer.

You rushed over to your son's side just in time for the camera to take the photo.

"Lemme see! Lemme see!"

You chuckled at your son's eagerness,
"Settle down now, it's still loading,"

The picture finished loading, and you showed it to Tenko. The boy was ecstatic from the results.

Now it really felt like he'd found a new family.

The rest of Tenko's day was an absolute blast for him, he received presents, affection, and even got to have ice cream for dinner!

You closed out the day with a movie, though the boy was too tuckered out by the halfway point and fell asleep curled up in your arms.

~•~

Your phone began to ring and when you checked, it was an unknown number.

Instead of just canceling, you decided to be adventurous and answer, even if it was probably a spam call.

"Hello, is this (f/n) (l/n),"