Secondo Sayonee : Lost In Transition Isa

『••✎••』Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author of this story. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any previously copyrighted material. No copyright infringement is intended.
_________________________________________

Shiloh Nelin Alexander's P.O.V.

"Daddy! Daddy! Look! Look! Im done im done!" I smile as my four years old daughter came bounding inside my office holding what seems to be her 36 pieces puzzle.

I chuckle as i accepted it in my hand and check it before putting it down on my table and lifting her up to sit her down on my lap "good job bambi you did well" i praise her as i softly and gently pinch her supple cheeks.

She giggle in response while scrunching her nose adorably "daddy taught me well! I want ice cream after dinner please" her eyes widening while she consistently flutter her eyelashes making me laugh as it remind me of how i used to beg pápa and dad now i know why dad had a hard time resisting me and ky whenever we do such things.

Does all kids looks as cute as my bambi? Ofcourse not, its all in the genes.

I have good genes, alexander genes are awesome.

"No need to ask sweetheart, once daddy finished all his work we'll head out and buy that ice cream that you want, deal?" I hold out my pinking with a soft grin on my lips as i watch how her eyes lit up almost immediately before hooking her small pinky on mine and shaking it while cheering "deal daddy!"

I kiss her forehead before lifting her up and carefully setting her back down to stand on her own on the floor "go now bambi daddy needs to work faster now" i said to her as i hand her back her puzzle carefully. she nodded entusiastically accepting the puzzle "uhn! Goodluck daddy ti amo!"

Thats her last words to me before running out of my office "anch'io ti amo! and be careful dont hurt yourself sweetheart!" I louldy called out after.

"I wont!" I heard her answer as her footsteps fades away to the living room.

We now live in an island, siargao far from the city.

Its safer for my kid to not be around my past.

Im planning to tell her about my past but not now.

She knows who her mother is i never hid that from her.

Melinda, it was a pregnancy that she had planned all along, it had my whole world crashing, we used protection i swear we did but the moment she gave birth to my daughter, the moment i saw spring alam kong anak ko siya.

We did a dna test to make sure that she is mine, melinda confess that she poke a hole on the condom and i was livid.

I was young, i was not mad at spring but i was mad at melinda, i never wanted her to bear my kids she was just too crazy. I care for her as a friend but nothing more than that.

Lagi ko naman siyang sinasabihan that it was not her, i dont love her in such way but she insisted to be with me, in her words...lets try please or else ill kill myself thats how much i love you shiloh mahal na mahal kita...and i quote

I was not in a relationship those time so it doesnt bother me, she knows her place.

I never slept around but i did slept with her through out our entire relationship kahit hindi ko siya mahal.

She wanted it.

Who am i to deny what was being given specially if we were in a relationship. Its not like i'm gonna lose anything.