Secondo Sayonee : Lost In Transition Labing Pito

『••✎••』Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author of this story. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any previously copyrighted material. No copyright infringement is intended.
_________________________________________

Erebus Hiraya Emmanuel's P.O.V.

Pagkatapos mamasyal sa tabing dagat dinala namin ang mga bata sa pinakamalapit na ice cream shop.

The kids were exceptionally quiet which worries me.

This two is the most jolly kids i know.

Naguusap lang kami ni e-be patungkol sa kasal nya. Well he does most of the talking while i pinch in comments here and there.

I have always enjoy when e-be tells me his many plans.

"Tito" it was a small quiet call but i heard it.

I look at ares, giving him all my attention, even e-be stopped talking so ares can talk "yes love what is it?" I ask softly encouraging him to say what he wants to say to me.

He look at me with big eyes and a sad pout in his lips, i hate that.

My heart breaks pag nakikita kong malungkot siya.

"What's wrong love?" I ask worriedly reaching over the table to caress his face, a habit i always do pag malungkot si ares.

Mostly the reason was because e-be have work at night..that was before.

"Tito erhi kelan ka pi uuwi satin? Miss na pi kita" My heart just went down my stomach.

He sounded so sad.

I bit my lips not knowing what to say.

I then look at nyebe for help, i cant lie to a kid, specially if its the kid i basically raise like my own.

"A. di ba sabi ko sayo tito erhi is busy sa work nya? He need to teach kids like you" may lambing na salo sakin ni nyebe.

He reach over and lift ares before settling him down his lap "pero pére, i miss titré already. Wala sya lagi, he dont make me cookies na, titré uwi ka na please" i blink away the tears that gathers on the corner of my eyes.

He calls me titré, its tito in french he haven't called me that for a long time now. Ngayon nalang ulit.

His crestfallen face will forever hunt me i just know it will.

Nyebe glance at me apologetically and worriedly before looking back down at ares but before he can even say anything another voice join in, surprising us.

I almost forgot about spring, she was so quiet the whole time.

"Teacher lives here! Here is his home stop making my teacher sad!" I gasp at her words.

Shock was the right word to describe what i felt that moment. She looks so angry that i can almost tell na iiyak na sya.

"NO HE DON'T! MY TITRÉ LIVES WITH US! HE TUCKS ME TO BED, HE PLAYS WITH ME AND SINGS ME TO SLEEP HE'LL COME HOME WITH US! I'M HIS PETIT GARCON!" Ares retilialate, looking like he was wronged.

"ares baby calm down puppy" nyebe immediately tries to calm ares down.

Nyebe and i exchange glances both not knowing what to do or say.

"THAT'S NOT TRUE! TAKE THAT BACK! TAKE IT BACK! TEACHER WONT LEAVE DITO LANG SYA!" My eyes widen when spring burst into tears as she almost lunge over the table.