Secondo Sayonee : Lost In Transition Sampu

『••✎••』Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author of this story. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any previously copyrighted material. No copyright infringement is intended.
_________________________________________

Shiloh Nelin Alexander's P.O.V.

I fucked up.

I didnt mean it...okay maybe i kinda do but i wasn't suppose to say it out loud!

I was just pissed off.

He's just so...fuck i dont even know tangina.

Can't he just stop scrambling like a freaking dog everytime nyebe called for him?

He'll just drop everything for him and its an eye sore to see.

Ilang oras na kong nagiikot, i asked around too but he's gone.

Fuck did he go back to manila again?

I park infront of his house, pati kotse nya wala.

What the hell am i even doing, fuck for all i know baka bumalik nga siya ng manila because apparently nyebe needs him.

Napatawa nalang ako ng pagak "tangina shiloh what the hell are you even doing?" I asked myself.

He looks so hurt. I shouldn't have said those words.

Bakit nga ba huh?

I was angry, we were fucking and i just knew if nyebe ask off him he would leave me hanging.

Putcha never in my life have i been mad because someone have the attention of the person im sleeping with. Ngayon lang.

I snap out of my daze when a car parked infront of mine, hiraya's car.

I hurriedly climb out of my car, even slamming the door behind me in a hurry just as he climb out of his car.

His eyes puffy along with his cheeks. I really fucked up.

His looks at me with nothing but tiredness "what are you doing here?" Tanong niya as he made his way to his house.

Natigilan ako sa tanong niya.

I dont even know why im here go be honest.

I clench my fist, suddenly i felt frustrated with myself.

"Umuwi ka na, i dont need an apology. You're not even sorry shiloh" he said as he turn back to me after opening the door of his house.

He shake his head and turned his back to me, stepping inside his house but then he stopped.

As if he was hesitating.

"You're right i might be pathetic but im truly happy for nyebe and your brother. I loved him totoo yun but it doesnt mean i have to be a bad friend just because he cant love me back" and with that he close the door.

I stood there like an idiot.

I harshly run my fingers through my hair before walking back to my car.

Closing the door with a loud slam before driving off.

Im unfocus, i didnt even park properly before walking back inside my own house.

as soon as i reach my room, i strip off my clothes and head straight to the bathroom.

Standing under the running water of the shower to cool some steam off..

"Maybe im the pathetic one huh hira?" I ask under my breath knowing well that he wont hear me.